a stormy night

it was 3:28 am, I was still not asleep. I was texting my girlfriend before it started storming, she said goodnight when I tried to go to sleep. I closed my eyes and I tried to think. I couldn't think I had a scattered mind. It was now 4:12 am it was raining hard I heard the hard rain hitting the roof of the house. At 4:20 it started to thunder and lighten. I thought about how I had school in the morning. I suddenly hurried to get out of bed, I turned the t.v on and turned on channel 11 news. They where talking about how there was gonna be a tornado. I was startled, the school day was cancelled.

I woke up on the hard sofa. I looked around the house looking for my parents. When I walked into their room I heard my dog yelp. I knew she was hurt. I hurried to wake my parents up, they wouldn't awaken from there long sleep. I took my dog for a walk, when we gotten back she went back to bed with my parents. I went back into my room trying to go back to bed bacuase I have been up all night.

I have woken up from a long sleep and I walked around the neighborhood looking for my friends. When I have found my friend , Jordan we played basketball for a hour. He have went back home. I went to my girlfriends house to hang out with her.

It was now time for bed. I have heard tornado warnings. At 1:30 am there where terrible winds and bad thunder storms. My parents have woken me up, we had to hurry and get to my grandmother's house to see if she was okay. I didn't know what was happening. My mother have told me there was a bad tornado where she lives. My grandmother's house has been teared apart but my grandmother was okay. When we have returned to my house there where dark rain clouds.

This storm has been going on for 2 days now. I tried to go to sleep and I have doze off into a weird dream. This dream was ordinary. In my dream I have woke up it was a bright sunny day. My parents have whipped up a fine breakfast. When I have woken up fro that dream, my parents weren't at home..

I have called them and kept calling them for the past 2 hours. I couldn't find them. I called the cops and everyone were looking for them. 3 hours later we have found them, it was right before a tornado, they were with my grandma