"Anyway, I noticed you and my mom kinda ducked off a few times for a while. What were y'all talking about?"

"Nothing much, really. She just wanted to know more about my sisters, my music. Just getting to know me."

"She also wants us to get together again soon and hang out whenever we go back or when she's in town," she added.

"She told me that as well. I got a feeling y'all will be two peas in a pod. She always wanted a daughter."

"Aww that's nice"

"I'm surprised she ain't ask you about no babies." Klay jokingly said.

Chanel snickered. "Oh, she did... multiple times."

"Really..what'd you say?"

"Just that I'd be okay with that in a few years, but right now, we're just enjoying the two of us," Chanel said. "Do you agree?"

"Yeah, definitely..."He stammered.

"You didn't sound too sure about that answer," Chanel sat up so she could look at him fully.

"I mean, I know that we're not ready now, but a few years is... a while."

"Klay," Chanel started. "I don't want to just be another basketball player's baby mama. I want a ring, I want a house, I want stability. That's why I said a few years because I want us to get to that point first."

"I—"

She interrupted him. "And yes, I know that you can provide all of that at the snap of a finger but I want to enjoy our relationship as is right now and build up to that."

Klay nodded, understanding where she was coming from. She was right; they didn't need a child anytime soon. He just knew that he wanted her to be the mother of his kids, it didn't matter when it happened.

"I get you, baby," he assured her.

"Thank you," she leaned down and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him. He placed his hands on her ass, massaging it. "And when the time's right, I'll have as many as you want."

"Promise? You tell me that now, I don't wanna hear that you ain't having no more later down that line"

"I swear, we can have whole basketball team if you want" She laughed.

Klay smirked. "Alright, well, since you're up here, let's practice making 'em."

Chanel hit his shoulder playfully sitting up "Boy, get your horny ass on somewhere. I don't trust you right now; you might still try and trap me."

Klay chuckled as she got off of him. She stood at the end of the bed, pulling her T-shirt over her head and dropping it on the floor. Next, she slid her pajama pants down and kicked them to the side, leaving her in nothing but her panties. Klay admired her body while she walked over to the dresser. She opened a drawer and pulled out one of his white T-shirts and slipped it on.

He watched her curiously as she left the bedroom and disappeared into the bathroom. Klay figured she had to use the bathroom or something, so he continued to lay in bed on his phone. A few minutes passed, and Chanel still hadn't come back.