Authors note / warnings - PLEASE READ

published: 11/10/23
completed: TBA

Hi friends! This is Sail My Ridges (for my riches), (but that last part's just an extra, we can call her Sail My Ridges or SMR for short :D)

Here we meet pirate daddy — aka piraterry (he is daddy. There is no room for argument). Prepare to sail over seas and encounter swashbuckling adventure, a hunger for treasures, a tragic past with some intricate, misunderstood characters, and enemies to lovers with a storm brewing. Perhaps some tomfoolery.

Without further ado, let's hop on board and head towards the warnings.

This writing is intended for those 18 and up. If you are not, I'm going to kindly ask you to click away. While I cannot moderate my readers and their ages, I CAN ask you to please respect this.

This story has elements of graphic violence, strong language, and sexual content. Move forward at your own discretion.

This is a slow-burn-y fic with enemies to lovers, so don't expect outright smut as featured in TDIAG.

(Sidenote — I'd just like to give a very big thank you to everyone for all of the lovely support on TDIAG. Thank you, thank you, thank you. If you haven't already, and you're interested in more of my content — specifically, smut heavy, kinky content — head on over to The Devil is a Gentleman, featured on my page).

Onto the smut/kink warnings.

Some of the things explored in this fic include dom/sub dynamics, praise kink, overstimulation, edging, degradation, spanking, spitting, anal play, etc, etc, etc. Probably more. You know, the good stuff.

DISCLAIMER; there is no specific time period for the story setting. Very sort of medieval vibes, but I couldn't help sprinkling modern-day references. Honestly, I just imagine that the setting is in the future, if anything, and society has managed to revert itself to technology/electricty-less kingdom-ruled ways. Except they don't speak all funny, don't worry. This is a mess.

If you move forward, enjoy! And if you do enjoy, make sure to leave a vote/feedback! Thank you, and without further ado, we're off!