Chapter 1

Nicole POV

I heard the door slam indicating that my boyfriend of 3 years was back from the studio. I have been waiting all day being sexually frustarted and I needed something; so I got dressed in my new sexy lingerie and headed downstairs. I saw him with is head back, eyes close, sitting on the couch. I walked quietly over to him before sitting on his lap.

He opened his eyes smiling up at me and instantly putting his hands on my hips.

"How was your day." I asked Liam gridning on him a little causing him to bite his lip.

"Good. I'm just tired but the boys insisted that they come over, so go get dress and well finish later." He said trying to lift me off of him but I wasn't budging yet.

"But daddy.. I want you now." I whined grinding harder on his half-erect cock.

"Nikki, no go put some clothes the lads well be here any minute." He said sterenly.

"But-" I started but he cut me off with his narrowed eyes.

I huffed getting off him about to head back upstairs until I heard the doorbell ring. I looked back at Liam to see him looking at me. I smirked before coming back down the 3 stairs heading towards the door.

"Nicole you better not open that damn doo-." But he stopped when I opened it, exposing myself to the other 4 boys who jaws dropped at the sight. I winked behind me to Liam before heading back upstaris ignoring Liam yells for the boys to stop looking.

Liam POV

She is so going to get it. I sat back down on the couch and I could see the boys were intrested but no she's mine.

"Stop thinking about her." I said angrily.

"Sorry mate, but bloody hell." Louis exlamined, making me snap my head towards him which he instantly shut his mouth.

"Why did she opened the door like that Li?" zayn asked me taking a sip of his beer.

"She wanted sex, but you guys were on your way over here and I couldn't so she got mad and decided to make me mad which she accomplished." I said taking a long swig of my beer.

"I didn't know Nic could be like that." Niall said opening his second beer.

"You have no idea." I mumbled before I heard what sounded like an 'oh fuck' and more moans.

"Yeah well just have to finish this up later mate." Harry said getting up and the other boys followed they each gave me a pat on the shoulder before leaving out the door. I shook my head thinking I'll clean this all up when I get done with Nicole.

I walked up the stairs silently before coming to our bedroom door that was half-way open and I looked inside to see Nicole working a vibartor in her dripping pussy, her backed arched as he maoned my name quietly.

After she was done she kept her eyes close her chest moving up and down at a fast pace before slowly down.

"Your in so much trouble." I told her hearing her gasp in shock, but then she sat up staring me in the eye before talking.

"I bet they loved seeing my ass sway as walked up the stairs." She said smirking.

"You little slut. Get on your knees now." I said demanding but she seemed to love it. "Open your mouth you little cock whore." I said pulling my pants down and briefs at the same time, she complied waiting until she felt my cock fill her mouth up.

"Your such a dirty little whore, you like daddys cock?" I asked as I fucked her mouth she nodded but that wasn't enough, so I pulled her off my cock by her hair. "I asked you a fucking questtion and I expect to get a answer with words. Now. Do you like daddys cock?" I asked again.

"Yes I love daddys cock." She said before I started face fucking her again, I was close and I think she could tell and she took her hands and started rubbing my balls.

"Ohh fuck Nicole!" I yelled as I cummed all in her dirty mouth. "Swallow." I said, and she instantly did it. I pushed her down on the bed kissing her swollen lips.

"Daddy please just get inside of me." She moaned, but she wasn't in charge not at this moment.

"Shut the fuck up slut, I fuck you when I feel like it!" I yelled causing her to moan she loved me calling her names. I kissed and nibbled behind her ear causing her to whimper but I kept going lower to her neck making my mark on her. I leaned up pulling one of her nipples earning a moan, but I licked around her nippled and did the same to the other.

I kissed down her stoamch kissing on her flat stomach that she worked hard on for me, I find her beautiful either way. Finally I was right abover her clit that I coudl tell was throbbing for my mouth, but she didn't deserve it right now, so I rubbed my finger from her clit all the way down to her slit feeling wetness hit my finger right away. I kept doing this over and over again hearin g her whimper.

"Please Liam, I'm sorry." She begged but it was a little bit to late for that.

"Shut up, I own you right now." I said breathing right on her clit causing her to buck up but I had a grip on her thighs. I could tell she was desperate so I finally gave in and took her clit in my mouth while slowly entering a fingering in,s he was still tight after fucking herself with that toy.

"Yes daddy." She moaned trying to grind her sweet pussy on my face but couldn't since my hand on her thigh.

"Now that daddy is giving you what you want. What do you say?" I asked before going back to sucking her clit adding another finger.

"T-thank, fuck thank you daddy!" She yelled.

"Are you about to cum without permission?" I asked stopping, she whimpered moving around.

"Sorry." She whispered, I think she was about to say something but I cut her off by entering my cock deep in her tight, wet pussy.

"FUCK!Daddy, yes!" She screamed, I moaned feeling her around me. I kept going hard and rough before I could tell she was close.

"Ask Nicole." I said still fucking her.

"C-can, da-ddy, can I cum, please?" She asked and I felt her clench around me.

"Hold on." I said looking around for her toy I finally found it and I but the vibartor on her clit turning it to the highest setting.

"Cum, bitch." I said and she did; she squrited for the first time, seeing her squirt cause me to cum long hard in her. "Yes..." I said breathing hard before leaning down to kiss her lips that were slightly parted from her breathing to hard. I pulled out slowly hearing her whine.

"That was great Liam, I love you." She said. I pulled her close to me our naked bodies touching.

"I love you more Nikki, I'm still upset for showing the boys your body it was for me only." I said kissing her forehead.

"I promise I won't do it again, my body is all yours and only yours." She said before I heard her breathes get steady, notifying she was sleeping. Shortly I feel to sleep.