If I'm A Dandelion, You're a Red Snap Dragon

FYI: No quirks in this one
Another short one... I'm trying here-

Warnings: Cursing

_

Kirishima woke up dazed and certainly not expecting to have actual hands. He shoots up confused, not sure why he wasn't surrounded by the green grass he knew. He was definitely inside a room, with human hands, and-

Oh shit. That was a dream wasn't it?

He totally just dreamt of being a flower. He completely believed he was a flower and that it was all he'd ever been. He closed his eyes for a couple seconds trying to get his head on straight before quickly jumping out of bed and rushing to his roommate's door.

"Bakugou! Bro, you would not believe the dream I just had!"

A muffled "what the fuck" could be heard, but Eijirou disregarded it. It wasn't just him that was a flower in his dream. No, no, no. His brain had supplied him with the goofiest, most amazing version of Bakugou that he'll ever have the privilege of meeting.

The door swings open and the spot in front of Eijirou was filled with a tired blonde.

"What is it, moron? It's fucking three am."

Three am? Was it really that early? Did it matter? This was something he had to share or write down or something. He couldn't just forget and not have anyone remember.

"I had a dream-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there, MLK reincarnate. You woke me up for a dream?"

Eijirou watches as Bakugou's hand tightens on the door frame. Maybe he shouldn't have woken him up. He needed sleep just like everyone else and didn't deserve to be woken up for nonsense. Denki was just a door over. Then again, everyone in their dorm would have woken up due to his inability to stay quiet when excited. Four teen boys up at three am was not the best idea when they're already on the disturbance list.

"God, Shitty Hair." Bakugou steps out of his room and makes his way to the mini living room, "Make anymore faces like that and I'll make sure you don't make it to morning classes."

Eijirou blinks a couple times. So he wanted to hear his dream? Bakugou was possibly the most confusing person he'd ever met. But that just made him all the more interesting. Eijirou wanted to get to know him more and more over these past months of living in the same dorm as him. He found himself wanting to share everything with him, from the smallest thought to his whole life and soul. He had no clue how to place these feelings seeing as he's never felt this way before, but he'll figure it out. Probably later rather than sooner.

"Okay, yeah." He decides not to take a seat next to Bakugou due to his nerves, instead standing in front of the TV.

The idea of siting close to him late at night, just the two of them, while explaining some weird ass dream he had didn't process in his brain until now. He was nervous and clammy. He didn't even mull over his dream, the emotions he remembers from it putting him on a high. He'll just tell it as he remembers it.

"So. I'll just start off with the fact that everyone was a flower. You were a dandelion and-"

"Excuse me?"

They make eye contact.

"You're a dandelion. It matches your hair, y'know?"

The silence stretches in the dark room, a singular lamp that was left on because of Denki's extreme fear of the dark was the only thing illuminating their faces.

"Did you just compare me to a weed?"

Panic immediately gripped Eijirou, "Wait, no- That's not- It wasn't me, it was the dream."