Morning runs '♡

Start from the beginning

"I'm giving you a shirt dude, what the hell"
Displeased at the childish move you quickly threw it back, and he grumbly put it on.

"This shits tight"

You smirked at him and he threw a pillow at your face telling you to get your 'mind out the gutter' and what not.

"Well...that sucks for you" with a scoff he looked down at the time, noticing that 10 minutes had passed, and stretched his arms causing the shirt to lift slightly.

Shamelessly, you stared at him and admired the body of the 3rd Year boy.

You definitely noticed the changes over the years and with your growing confidence or 'boldness' as Mina liked to call it, you had to let him know.

To add to it, he amusingly let out a quiet 'like what you see?' And from your quick 'You bet.. the shirt makes your arms look good' the boy flushed lightly at your compliment and headed to the door.

'...Stupid horny girl'

With a slap to his head, you retreated your hand back and you both headed to the lobby to deal with your daily run.

As you passed the kitchen you noticed shoji sipping from a steaming mug and was reading a manga, likely borrowed from tokoyami.

Sending him a brief nod, you left the room with Bakugou following behind you.

Sat on the curb of the dorm rooms for the business courses, the blonde boy poured the remainder of his water over his head, shaking it off like a dog afterwards.

With a grimace expression on your face, he looked down at you with a smirk and sat next to you for the remainder of the 5 minute break you were having.

Taking a photo of the sunset, the boy simply gazed at you and looked at the view aswell.

After hearing the shutter go off a few times, he noticed the camera now faced towards him and a smile upon your face.

Turning his head away mumbling a few insults, you laughed at the state he was caught in and even went as far to suggest a selfie between the two of you.

After a reluctant 'fine', you saved the cute memoir with a folder name 'Gal Pals' and he saw the abundance of photos between you and the rest of his so-called bakusquad.

Standing up he held out his hand, helping you up in the process, and you continued your run to the Class A dorms, seeing a few second and first years running aswell.

Almost sparkling, you saw their eyes turn towards you and katsuki, shocked at seeing two powerful students, let alone their seniors of U.A

Sending them a smile and a brief wave, you saw the way a girl, definitely a first year, flushed at the small interaction and you heard a small 'L/N senpai waved at me' fading into the background as you jogged.

"You know if you never interact with people, how will you talk to civilians"

"It's their fucking choice if they like me or not. I don't care."

"Hmmm...fair enough."

Finishing up, you reached the dorms where you noticed ochako eating cereal and watching the TV lazily. She excitedly came towards you, letting the blonde haired boy slip past you as you conversed with the shorter girl.

"I would give you a hug but you're very sweaty."

"aww your so mean-" squishing her cheeks she giggled and you adored the laughter that she held.

"SO how's bakugou as a running partner, I noticed you walk in with him."

"Hes not that bad, we mostly stay quiet, so it's fine."

Sending her another smile you head to your room to complete the shower that you had procrastinated earlier, and led down allowing the bed to fully engulf your clean self.

Quickly grabbing your phone, you posted the sunset image that was taken earlier and sent the images of bakugou to himself.

You had a brief exchange with him, and a response with him telling you to 'fight him' for the awkward photo you had taken. The banter-like exchange made you smile, later allowing yourself to place your phone down.

Not even a minute later, you see the familiar dm notification and clicked onto his user.

@ Bakatsu.jp

Send the one of us together

@ urusername

[Image]

Man don't we look good in it

@ Bakatsu.jp

Yh you look pretty in it

Seen

You knew that leaving him on seen was probably the worst thing to do, but the heat that crept up your face caused your feet to kick against the bed.

@ urusername

Thanks, u look handsome too

Seen

O

n the otherside of the screen, your response had the blonde sigh in relief, letting him rest comfortably with a faint hue on his cheeks.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

The photo:

Woooo, I published a book that I had in mind for a while. Bakugou may seem a bit too ooc but I took in to account that he's probably matured over the next 2 years. I hope the writing doesn't seem too cringy.