imagine your and spencers son finding one of INKs music videos

It was a peaceful weekend afternoon when you heard your oldest son Jason ran in to the kitchen when you were fixing lunch"what's wrong JJ?!" You asked dropping down on your knees to match Jason's short six year old hight"Dad...Daddy kill...ki...killed you..." You heard in-between sobs. You had let the kids listen to Spencer's music before but never let them see the very violent and bloody music videos"oh honey! No baby did you watch one of daddy's music videos?"He nodded his head. You wiped his tear stained cheeks."Jason those are all fake hun. Just make up." "b..but it wa...was scary!""I know. I know." You said pulling Jason in to a comforting hug. "baby go play with your brother and I'll bring your food out too you." He nodded his head and called Spencer as you finished up lunch.Spencer was out recording his new album. He picked up the phone after a few rings. "hey baby! Is everything okay?" "hey honey um JJ found one of INKs music videos.""oh God wich one?""I don't know but all I can say is that you killed my and it scared the shit out of our son" you chuckled out."shit is he okay?" "yeah hes fine. Just a little shookin up. I think when you come home you might want to talk to him though.""yeah your right I'll talk to him when I get home. I love you baby I'll see you in a few hours.""okay love you bye"