Just like animals

an: SMUT!!!!!

"oh my god, you are so hot" "so are you" you smile seductively. "I bet you're not wearing any panties right now. Am I correct?" "Yes your correct." He grabs your hand and puts it on his bulge. "do you feel how hard this makes you make me?" You start stroking him through his pants. his breathing becomes heavier and he moans louder "mmmh...keep doing that..baby" you start stroking him faster. He starts groaning in pleasure "mmhmmm...yes! Ohhh...ohhhhh...ohhhh...yeahhh...uhhhh...this feels sooo gooodddd....ughhh...ahhh...good boyyyy...muhh...ugghhh...mmmmh...good boy...ughhh..." You stroke him faster. you feel his body shake from the pleasure "ahhhhh...ahhhh...ahhhhhh...aahhhh...aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...mmmmmmm...good boy...ughhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...give me all your love baby...ughhh...uughhh..." "your such a good boy Spencer" you kiss up his jaw and plant a kiss on his mouth. he kisses back passionately "yeah...I'm a good boy...a really good boy...and you know why? Because you are so sweet and beautiful...you're everything I've ever wanted...thank you baby...for loving me like this...it means so much to me...ughhh...thank youuu..." You shush him "it's okay baby" you kiss him again. he wraps his arms around you pulling you close "thank you...so much...I don't deserve someone like you...you're amazing...you're perfect...thank you...for giving me everything I want...everything I need..." Your hand comes to a stop. "what's wrong baby...?" he looks at you with concern. You smile and get down on your knees you unbutton his pants.he watches nervously as you undo his pants "wh-what are you doing?" he blushes and is nervous but still tries to hide it. You pull down his boxers and place your hand around his length and look you in the eyes and smile "I'm giving you everything you ever wanted" you wink. "w-why would you do something like thi-thisssss?" his face turns redder than before. "because you have been such a good boy" you lick the top of his cock. he closes his eyes and sighs "y-yes..I have been a good boy...but I never thought you'd actually do this for me..." "of course I would baby" you begin to stroke his hard length "I would do anything for you" you give the tip of his cock a kiss before taking in your mouth and you begin to bob your head. he gasps loudly when he feels your lips wrap around him "ughh!" he grabs onto your hair tightly and leans his head back "that feels so good...don't stop...please don't stop..." You bob your head faster. he moans loudly and arches his back more "oohhh...that's right...just like that...don't stop...aahhhh...don't stop..." You reach your hand down and take his balls in to your hand and begin to massage them. he lets out another loud moan and grips your hair tighter "t-this feels incredible...don't stop...please...don't stop..." Your movements be come faster. he groans loudly and begins to thrust his hips forward into your mouth he pulls your hair harder and keeps going. You moan around his cock.he looks at you with lustful eyes and grunts "mmmmmm...yessss...keep going...make me cum..." You move your head faster. he holds on tight and bucks his hips up and down, moaning loudly and He cums all over your tongue. You swallow his cum "such a good boy Spencer" he lays there panting and smiling widely "thank you...thank you...you're amazing." "any thing for you baby"he plans a kiss on the top of your head. "I love you Spence" "I love you too" he hugs you close and kisses your cheek. "You up for a round two?" You smile and wink.