-Chapter 1-

DISCLAIMER : This story takes place before the trailblazers arrive on the planet.

"Aw shit, what did I do this time?"

Right as i arrive at my corner shop to open for the day, i see someone with a uniform I know so well. The face? Looks like the silvermane captain.. oh! Because it is!

Gepard turns around, a little startled. His look on his face seemed serious. But you can seem to take him seriously considering how adorable he looked to you.

"Good morning ma'm. Do you know anyone by the name of Y/n L/n? She seems to be the owner of this establishment."

"20 shield" I reply.

"Huh?" The way he slightly turned his head, confused. I couldn't help but give his innocent face more attention.

"I don't give out information for free, honey" I step closer, my hand in front of me with the palm facing up.

"So you do know her!", Gepard speaks. "She seems to have connections to a certain criminal we have been searching for."

"20 Shield" I state again, leaning closer to his face.

The blonde man sighs, and slowly opens his wallet. It was painfully quiet.

"You think I got all day? Come on pretty boy, we know it doesn't take that long to count" ...'hopefully', I think to myself.

Finally, Gepard hands the money. He looks at me straight in the face. "So? Where is she?"

"Inside your mom...haha.."

༺☆༻

The joke didn't end well.. Now here I am, in an alleyway after running away from the silvermane guard. 'my ass is gonna get whooped one day..' .

I let myself cool down in the darkened alleyway. One thing about myself, is that I can at least get myself away from those situations.

'That damn Sampo is gonna get me behind bars' I walk away slowly.

"Hey Y/n~" Speak of the devil.

"Yes, Sampo?"

"I need a favor.." He states as he walks closer

"Name the service, and I'll name the price." I speak, clearly tired of Sampo's bullshit. At least I got a consistent customer, am I right?

"I need you to help me steal explosive materials for my smoke bombs"

...Another deal, another steal...