♡|Safe Space|♡

|Chapter summary|

The scream 6 cast comes over for movie night and y/n gets social anxiety

512 words super short.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's Pov

I had just gotten out of the shower and began drying my hair and throwing some casual makeup on after. Today jenna had invited the scream 6 cast over for a movie night. Nervous? Yes. I have seen them before but I still get anxious.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Jenna, we've been togethor for so long but seeing her still gives me butterfly.

"HI y/n/n I've got our popcorn ready  go pick some movies out for us"

"Got it!" I gave her a quick peck on her lips before walking to the couch  and picking some movies. Jenna then brought the food over just in time for the door to knock. Shit.

"HI guys come on in" I turned to see everyone was here. Mellisa,jasmion,Mason, and Devyn. Sadly the others had plans.

We all greeted each other and everyone hopped onto the couch to watch The new barbie movie. "I'm so excited ahhhh" mellisa exclaimed. The others agreed and we started the movie

I was nervous. Everyone was asking questions here and there when an ad came up. Sometimes I had to awnser the questions. God I hate questions.

"I'm going to use the restroom. Be back" I gave a quick smile and left the room,I walked into the bathroom and sat down in front of the mirror. Hands a bit shaky breath trembled. Teary eyed.

Knock knock. Shit

Jenna's pov

"Baby you okay? Been in there a while" I asked concerningly. No response. I took a breath in and opened the door. There sat my girlfriend silently sobbing.

Not wanting to overwhelm her I shut and locked the door and sat and held her. "I'm sorry Jen. I'm s-sorry" she sat there sobbing in my arms.

"Shh baby it's okay. It happens, just breath baby it's okay" We sat there for a good bit before she loosend her grip on me and looked at me. Her puffy red eyes looking into mine.

She stutters her words. I just sat there waiting for her patiently. "It's okay tell me. What happend hm?" I said soothingly.

"I-i just got overwhelmed. The questions that were being asked to me here and there got me worked up. I got nervous, I didn't wanna awnser them really. Just watch the movie. It was just bit to much"

I softend my gaze more. "That's okay baby. It happens I'm here alright,I I'm not going anywhere" I held her face to look at mine and gave her a passionate kiss.

I pulled away. "I'm ready to go back.." she mumbled her words. "Okay. Hold my hand if you'd like" she immediately took my hand in hers and we walked into the living room.

"Everything okay" they all asked. "Yep just had to do something
" I gave a soothing smile and sat down. Y/n laying in my chest.

    She held me the rest of the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------

2 chapters a day most likely. This will be published tho so :) criticism would be appreciated.