"It doesn't matter what they think." Jacaerys told his little brother, and the Queen nodded before saying, "You shouldn't worry about their words. They don't deserve it."

Lucerys smiled and nodded at them before a grunt and a sword slash caught their attention. The two brothers rushed over to the ground as Maegora slowly approached them, lagging slightly behind.

Her breath caught in his throat when he saw a strand of silver hair and an eyepatch.

"Okay, you need to relax. Calm down." Jacaerys said as he realized Maegora tensed.

"I was calm until I saw that eyepatch," she taunted.

Jacaerys took Maegora's hand and locked their fingers together, causing Maegora to relax a little.

Maegora's eyes fell back on Prince Aemond. The Queen gulped as she watched as he easily dodged all of Ser Criston's blows and the Prince hit Ser Criston's sword, successfully gaining power over him as he drove the sword to the Ser's throat.

People around them started clapping, while the brunette trio just glared.

"Well done, My Prince. You'll be winning tourneys in no time." Ser Criston complimented while Aemond still held the sword to his throat.

"I don't give a shit about tourneys." Aemond told him, causing Maegora to scoff.

"Nephews, Niece. Have you come to train?" Aemond mocked and Maegora raised her eyebrows, she couldn't imagine how the shy little boy turned into a bold and arrogant man.

Maegora was finally able to inspect him further as she hadn't seen him since they were eleven and twelve. He must have grown, let his hair grow out, and his features became sharp and rough. And he's definitely improved... in a lot of things. He gained confidence while they were apart and it made Maegora question things.

"No need. I don't have to do anything. Everyone here knows I'm already better than you." The Queen stepped forward with her husband and Aemond finally looked at her.

He was sure his heart was ripped out of his chest when he saw her again after so many years. She grew into the strong and beautiful woman everyone expected her to become. While he used to resemble his mother, his father's features have taken over. Maegora's dark brown hair grew longer and her lilac eyes grew darker. She had grown tall and got little curves in all the right places and her clothes showed that.

He also noticed that she and his nephew were holding hands and how close they were. Of course they are close. Aemond knew that it had been a year since the two brunettes had married. And he didn't understand why, but this fact bothered him.

He noticed the bump on her stomach, which showed that she was already several months pregnant. And this made him even angrier.

He also noticed that she used to look at everyone with sweetly sparkling eyes, but now her gaze was almost evil and only seemed to light up when she was around her family.

"And, you will address me as Queen, Your Grace, or Your Majesty now, uncld. As I'm sure you've forgotten the title I've gained." Maegora spoke bitterly, making Jacaerys hide his snort.

"I love it when you're like this, my Queen." Jacaerys said highlighting Maegora's title as Lucerys had to hold back his laughter, Aemond was about to reply when the gate opened.

When Maegora turned to see who had come in, Aemond had a small grin on his face as he cocked his head to the side, his eyes falling on the crown on her head. He noticed that she carried herself so gracefully and now everything was easy for her, but she still allowed herself to enjoy her time with her cousins ​​and laugh, which not many Queens or Kings did.

Maegora glared as Vaemond and his House passed by, carrying the banner of House Velaryon. They passed Maegora and Lord Corly's brother made eye contact with her. She tilted her head and squinted her eyes, daring him look at her cousins. And he didn't.

The young girl smiled triumphantly and watched them enter, noticing Aemond walk towards her and she let go of her husband's hand. "I'm going to my chambers," Maegora said, kissing him before leaving immediately.

She walked into the castle and quickly walked up the stairs, wanting to revisit her old chambers. Maegora ignored Aemond's calls for her as she continued walking down the corridor.

His footsteps echoed down the hall as she did her best to block out the memories that came up, Aemond grunted in annoyance before running over to her and grabbing her arm tightly, gently pushing her against the wall, making sure there was no escape.

Maegora fell silent in his arms and looked up into his dark orchid eyes as her eyes traveled over his face. Maegora knew she shouldn't feel this way, but somewhere deep in her heart she missed the silver haired boy who had once been her friend.

"Why are you running away from me?" Aemond asked honestly and Maegora stuck her head forward as if it was obvious.

"Why am I running away from you? Is that even a question?" The Queen laughed at him, kicked him in the knee, and freed himself from his grasp. He quickly regained his composure as he set off behind her again.

"Yeah, that's what I asked, didn't I?" Aemond sassed and Maegora felt like slapping him in the face.

"Why do you think, huh?" Maegora snapped and continued on her way to her old chambers. "Maybe you could think a little."

"I really have no clue why you're acting like a spoiled cunt." Prince Aemond spat and Maegora fell silent before slapping him in the face.

Her anger rose as she looked at him, the only thing that moved was his face, which wasn't usually the case when she slapped someone. He truly grew into a warrior, a mighty and powerful warrior.

"You dare to insult me? I will not hesitate to torture you, even if we were friends." Maegora threatened, her lips curling into a snarl.

"I am not afraid of you, Your Grace." Aemond shook his head, thinking that the woman standing before him was still the sweet little girl who would never hurt him. He thought she hadn't changed a bit and that these threats were just... threats. "Now tell me why you're so mad at me!"

"Let's see... You attacked my cousins. You attacked me. You ignored me after my family and I went to Dragonstone. You ignored my letters to you, and you ignored my letter about my coronation when you promised to be there when we were younger, but you weren't there. And so on." Maegora spat, reaching for her chambers as she opened the door, she was about to close it only to be cut off by Aemond.

"You wrote me letters? What letters, Maegora?" Aemond asked. "I never got any of those letters. And if I wanted to go to your coronation, do you think my mother would have let me? There were guards swarming the castle, I wouldn't have had a chance to escape. I would've never broken our friendship on purpose. I loved you, Maegora."

She nodded and grabbed the doorknob, "Too late, Aemond." she said before closing the door in his face.

Maegora let out a breath as she slowly heard him walk away, believing every word he said.  Of course, he didn't receive the letters. Alicent probably monitored Aemond's incoming letters and when she saw that she had written them, she probaly burned them and never mentioned it to her son.

Maegora shook her head, unable to let herself get angry over Alicent, then she heard Aemond's words again, "I loved you." Even when she was little, her mother and aunt teased her that her uncle liked her, but she never believed them.

But as she said, it's too late. She and Jace were happily married, and Maegora didn't want to ruin that, so she decided to forget what happened here.