TWO

Me and Shinsou looked at each other with a smile on our faces as we removed our cap throwing it up in the sky as everybody else did the same. "We did it!" I say hugging him tightly, he chucked as we pulled away.

We got our photos taken by our family, taking multiple of them until we said our goodbyes. "Come on Izuku, I have a surprise for you" my father said leading me out of the school and to our car. The drive was about 30 minutes long until we arrived at a beach, I looked at my father with a questioning look.

"What are we doing here?" I ask "and why is it...empty?" I looked out seeing the perfectly cleaned empty beach. "You'll see, are you ready?" "Uh yeah, hold on let me put my gown away quickly" I removed my gown zipping it's zipper down and folding it nice setting it down in the car.

I followed my dad walking down the patterned rock pathway that lead us to a restaurant, my father stoped me putting his arm over me "stand behind me" he said "okay..." I stood still getting nervous as I heard my father speak in a different tone, a horrifying tone with a man who matched his energy  "well? Show me the boy Hisashil"  my father looked down stepping aside revealing me letting me take a peek to see a mascullar man.

He had light yet perfectly tanned skin, blue eyes thay shined bright and spiky red hair. He had a beard and an intimidating stare. He was very masculine and had tats on him. I shifted nervously not having a clue on what the hell was going on. "Come here" the man said scaring me making my skin jump. "No, stay by my side Izuku" my father said pulling me to him.

"What's going on..?" I ask him. The tall man chuckled shaking his head "poor boy, you didn't tell him?" He said. I looked at my father confused who looked at me with eyes full of shame "dad..?" "I'm sorry Izuku, it's time for me to come clear, after all I did promise to tell you the truth once you finished school"

"I'll let you two talk, I need to get my son" the man got up walking away leaving me and my dad alone. "Izuku...please forgive me, for I have not been the true person I really am, but please promise me you'll understand when I say I did for your safety"

"Look, I am not the good person you always grew up thinking I was, I am a criminal. A man who leads his own gang, sending them out for drive by's, hit and run, anything you can think of" I looked at my father shocked, he sat me down holding my hands in his as his voice trembled "I am the reason why your mother is gone Izuku"

"You see...me and Enji, we are each others greatest enemies, always getting into fights nearly killing each other off, until...one day we agreed that when your mother gave birth to you, his son would marry you as you two are the first born child of ours, but...we didn't expect you to be a boy"

"It's stupid yes I know, but we hoped we'd be lucky with a little girl, just to let the truce go by smoothly. But since we didn't do it right, Enji and his group chased us down till they found us, attacking us taking the life of your mother"

"He's furious Izuku, he wanted to shred us apart but decided to go with the agreement as I already promised to hand you over, Izuku...I'm sorry, I am not ready to let you go, but...I have to"

I stayed quiet not having a clue on what to say, there was so much that was exposed to me and I had to process it all at once. I watched my father wipe his tears, his hand came up cupping my face with a gentle smile. I was lost, confused and scared. Marriage? With a random guy? Who came from a gang? No way I refuse.

"Dad I...I don't think-" "Hisashi" I stopped looking back at Enji who stared down at my father. A smirk came onto his face as he chuckled "I've never seen you this weak before, I supposed this boy is your prize possession ain't he?"

"Enough Enji" "relax, I get it, he's your kid though I won't miss my son at all, speaking of him"

"He's here"