Chapter 1

Author pov

It's been 2 years kinn and apo got married they are happy being with eachother. Sometime kinn become busy but always find time to spend eachother. Now kinn and Vegas in a good terms.

It's alredy 7 pm and Porsche is waiting for him ,he went to meet his partner .he is on his own thought when someone hug him from behind make him startled but composed himself when he knows who is it.

Kinn: is my baby mad at me.
Porsche: yes ..am you said you will come at 5 and we will go for a date ,is this your 5 o clock.
Kinn: am sorry baby l tried but , it was an important meeting l have to go ..that's why..

He kiss his cheek while saying sorry
Porsche: yahh don't touch me..am still mad ayou..
Kinn: baby tomorrow definitely we will go for a date .
Porsche: yeah l believe it.
Kinn: l promise you babe ...
Porsche: if you break the promise then no kisses for one week.
Kinn: what...
Porsche: what ..
Kinn: n.. nothing.. so let's have our dinner.
Porsche: mmmh.
Kinn: this angry bird.
Porsche: what..
Kinn: nothing come .

When they have their dinner then just talking to each other but got distracted by tankhun's scream both went there to see what happened. When they entered there they saw arm and pol (tankhun's bodyguards) with him and try to calm him.

Porsche: not again while rolling his eyes.
Kinn: what happened tong.
Tankhun: kinn......he ..he died...ahhhh (started to cry .. without tears).
Kinn: who??
Arm: sir the hero in this drama died for his love that's why.
Kinn: are you serious ?
Tankhun : yeah see how this love story end ahhhh it's break my heart.
Porsche: kinn let's go..he is not going to stop his drama .
Pol : you go sir we will take care of him.

With that they left to their room,
Kinnporsche laying on the bed or can say Porsche lying on kinn and kinn caressing his head.There is a complete silence but it's comfortable for them. They were enjoying their time with eachother.

Kinn: baby..
Porsche: mmmhh,
Kinn: where you want to go , tomorrow
Porsche: am happy to go anywhere if you are with me.
Kinn: oh my baby become romantic.
Porsche: am always romantic Mr..
Kinn: yeah ..yeah .
Porsche: lets sleep am sleepy.
Kinn: ok..
After sometime he heard the cute snoring sound of his love who resting his head on his chest , he gave a peck on his forehead.
Kinn: sleep well my love.

Next Day

As they planned kinn take Porsche to a date and they don't want the bodyguards so they didn't let them to go with them.But unfortunately it was a good chance for their enemies and they did't miss it.

Kinnporsche returning to their mansion.
Kinn: baby ..did you like it.
Porsche: like what
Kinn: the gift l gave you..
Porsche touch the chain that kinn gifted today a small smile forming in his lips.
Porsche: no ...l don't like it
Kinn: ahh
Porsche: I love it.give a kiss on his check.

But suddenly a truck hit their car from behind.. Porsche head got hit on the glass really hard. When the truck driver about to hit them again got a gun shot from kinn's bodyguards( they was with them without their know) on the glass which lead him to divert his aim and they catch him.

They quickly ran towards their boss only to see they both unconscious , without wasting a minute they call the ambulance and send them to the hospital. Then inform korn about this.

In Hospital
Both of them taken to the emergency room both have head injury but nothing serious.After an hour they shifted to the room ,they both in same vip room .
Korn and tankhun also there for them and they were waiting for them.

After 1 hour
Tankhun: pappa ..why they didn't wake up yet, is they have some serious injury ...ohhh
Started to cry loudly..
Vegas : can you shut your noisy mouth.( Vegas and pete came there after heard the news ).
Tankhun: you shut up here am worried for my brother and you mocking me. (Again start to cry)
And his cry lead Porsche to wake up..
Pete: Porsche are you ok , do you feel hurt anywhere.
But Porsche didn't reply to him he keep looking everyone.
Korn: you ok Porsche?
Tankhun : oh my God l think he lost his speaking ability..ohhh my poor Porsche.
Vegas : oh my...can you please shut up.
Pete: Porsche....
Porsche looking here and there , then his eyes landed on kinn who's lying beside him . seeing him Porsche started to cry loudly.. while try to wake him ,which make every one shock cause no one see Porsche crying.... specially like this.
Pete: Porsche lay down you're injured..
But Porsche keep try to go to kinn and crying ,Vegas call the doctor and Dr gave him sedation.

Korn: Dr what happened to him is he ok..
Dr: yes ...he is fine
Vegas :then why he act like that
Dr: may be it cause of shock,
Korn: ohh ok..
Tankhun: why kinn didn't wake up yet .
Dr: don't worry he will wake up soon.

After 15 min kinn wake up and saw Porsche beside him with bandaged head . Seeing him like this breaking kinn's heart .
Vegas: you awake , how you feel..
Kinn: am ok .. is Porsche ok.
Tankhun : he alredy awake and create a big scene here
Kinn: what..
Pete: nothing kinn, Porsche was awake when he saw you he started to cry really hard it's was hard to control him , so Dr gave him sedation, nothing to worry.
Kinn: he is ok right ,
Vegas : yes ..Dr said it's happened cause of the shock of the accident.
Kinn: mmmhh.

After sometime Porsche awake and saw kinn looking at him..
Kinn: you ok love , do you hurt somewhere.
Porsche; dada.....he hug kinn tight while crying.
Kinn: ahh ...wh .what happened baby..
Porsche: l thought dis bad people going to take me fom you.
Everyone became shock ,first of all, Porsche speaking like a baby. And call kinn as dada ...if it was daddy then they will not mind . lastly he call them bad people.

Vegas quickly call the dr and Dr done several tests .
Kinn: Dr what happened to him , ask while look at his love who sleeping on his chest.
Dr: after saw the results l think it's ...Porsche is in his little space.
Kinn: little space..that means.
Dr: that's now his mental age is the mental age of a child , he will behave like a child,so .you guys have to treat him like a baby.
Pete: is it curable..
Dr: yes there is a chance he will get his old self but can't say when it will happen.
Kinn become very sad he don't know when will he get his Porsche back.He was in his thought but came back when he heard Porsche calling him.
Porsche: dada.
Kinn: mmm
Porsche: why dada have this while touching his bandage
Kinn: cause dada got injured here that's why.
Porsche getting tears in his eyes , thinking his dada is hurt.
Kinn: what happened baby..
Porsche: is dada hurt
Kinn: no baby am fine ok.. don't cry ...

They all saw the scene with heart eyes , cause Porsche is always cute but this time he is more cute that they can't handle it