...

After getting up to date with the situation at Chungmuro Station, the group went upstairs to check the so-called rooms. They were called Green Zones, a small area lit up in green. From a video game perspective, one would call it a safe zone. Once they reached the floor where the bathroom was located, the place Gong Pildu occupied, a rowdy crowd came into sight.

Eun-Byeol frowned at this. "What a mess. These people are like a bunch of wild men who have never entered society before."

A drop of sweat slid down Dokja's cheek. Well, at least sunbae is back to normal. From the corner of his eyes, a certain child ran past him all of a sudden. "Gilyoung, wait!"

Lee Gilyoung squeezed through the crowd, only thinking about the bathroom. Bathroom. Bathroom. I really need to use it! However, just as he was about to get out of the crowd, someone pushed him by accident. This made Gilyoung stumble forward and the hands he used to steady himself landed inside the Green Zone by chance.

[The incarnation, Lee Gilyoung, has trespassed onto private property!]

The Green Zone turned red and the two managing the entrance glowered down at Gilyoung. "Who's this brat?"

"You seem to be lost. Do you know where you are right now?"

"Isn't this the way to the bathroom?"

"The bathroom? Yeah, it used to be. But hey, you little brat. Where are your parents?"

The more the conversation continued, the more confused Gilyoung became. "Sorry?"

"Didn't your parents-" a hand pressed down on Gilyoung's head, "-never tell you not to trespass? Well, you seem clueless and at lost right now, so I'll be teaching you a valuable life lesson, got it, brat?"

[The Stigma, Militarized Zone Lv. 3, of the character Gong Pildu has been activated!]

[Gong Pildu is demanding a sum payment of 500 coins for trespassing.]

[All turrets in the area will initiate fire if his demand is not met.]

"Now, brat, hand over your-" before this thug could say more, something flashed before his eyes and... a hand lifelessly plopped down on the floor. Blood spurted out the wound, his anguished screams stunning everyone. Only then did everyone see the thing responsible for cutting off that man's hand.

It was a sword made of... water?

The turrets turned to fire but something blocked them off from firing, causing the situation to grow cold.

"Gilyoung ah, come over here." A voice behind the crowd called out in a rather sweet manner. The crowd quickly parted, revealing a beau who seemed so out of place in this dirty and gloomy station. The child that had been threatened got back up on his feet, and rushed towards the beau who just spoke. The beau picked up the child, wiping away the blood that stained his face with a handkerchief he got from who knows where.

"Was Gilyoung surprised when I cut off that man's hand?"

"A bit. It happened all of a sudden."

"Then, I'll make sure to warn you if there's a next time, okay?"

"Okay!"