In addition to the looks of disdain from the people around her, she also said something harsh, especially on her younger brother's impulsiveness, ingrate, and that he was disrespectful to his elders and so on.

She was so angry that she almost fainted.

This damn old woman was totally spouting nonsense and distorting truths.

She was clearly the one who hit her, and then her younger brother came to help.

But she was her mother-in-law.

This gave her the moral high ground.

Gu Chunru didn't care about her red and swollen face and walked out crying.

"Mom, my younger brother saw that my sister-in-law slapped me and thought I was being bullied, so he went up to help. He didn't do it on purpose."

She highlighted the fact that she was slapped by her sister-in-law.

Madam Wang was very strong, and her face was still swollen. This was evidence.

Sure enough, the onlookers were all stunned when they saw the situation.

Could there be a hidden story?

When Old Lady Xiao heard her words, she knew that this vixen was going to do something evil.

If they were in the general's residence, she would definitely be unable to resist slapping him.

However, when she thought of Shi Qingluo's important advice, she held it in.

Shi Qingluo said that to deal with a phoney like Ge Chunru, she had to be more phoney than her.

Otherwise, she would definitely reverse the situation.

Old Lady Xiao raised her head and saw the anger and hatred in Ge Chunyi's eyes.

This ignited the anger in her heart.

They hadn't even expressed their displeasure to him, but that little bastard had already started to hate them.

Let's see how she'll deal with him.

Her face was full of tears as she said in a desolate and forlorn manner, "Previously, you pointed at me, your mother-in-law, and scolded me for harming the general's residence."

"So I let your sister-in-law teach you how to behave as someone's daughter-in-law. I didn't expect her to be angered and actually hit you."

Suddenly, she raised her hand and slapped herself. "I'm sorry. Let an old woman like me apologise to you, the wife of the general."

This wasn't a light slap, and everyone present heard it.

Shi Qingluo had said that these two beasts were especially ruthless so they had to be even more ruthless.

In order to highlight this fox as unfilial and to justify that that little bastard was in the wrong, she could only be ruthless to herself first.

After saying that, she raised her hand and was about to slap herself on the other side of the face.

This scene not only stunned everyone at the scene, but also Ge Chunru who suddenly didn't know what to do.

There was only one thought in her mind – game over!

The damned old woman slapping herself not only resolved what she had said earlier, but also threw all the blame onto her.

There were so many people here.

If words were to spread, wouldn't it suggest that she forced her village mother-in-law to slap herself and apologise.

This damn old woman was trying to ruin her and her younger brother's reputation.