" Haan AJ, main theek hoon. "

" Kya theek hain? Tere ser pe toh kitni chot lagi hain. "

" No Amit, main sach mein theek hoon. Tum dono jao. Wahaan hotel mein sab pareshaan ho rahe honge. Main Riddhima ko lekar aata hoon. "

" Lekin Amy abhi chhe baje hain. Bohat jaldi raat ho jaayegi. Tum dono kaise- "

" It's ok. Main aa jaunga. " Amit and Atul nodded and then went away. Armaan looked at Riddhima, who was still tied up. She had fallen unconscious again because she was extremely weak. He went towards her, and started to open the knots. He picked her up, and took her outside to his open jeep. He sat her down, and buckled the seat belt and got into the drivers seat. He turned on the engine and drove away. He was taking her to the doctor, so he drove as fast as he could. 

He soon reached the hospital, and got her checked. The doctor gave her food and medicine through a tube, and then prescribed some medicine to Armaan. He said that she was getting better. In about 3 hours, Riddhima was discharged from the hospital, though she was still unconscious, as she was put in sleep, and Armaan drove away.

While driving, the car suddenly came to halt. Armaan took off his seat belt, and checked the engine. The engine was completely hot, so there was no way that they could go anywhere. Suddenly, it started to rain heavily.

" Oh no! Ek toh yeh car nahin chal rahi aur uppar se yeh baarish. Kya karun main? " He looked around and saw a very small house there. Without having another thought, he scooped her up into his arms, and took her inside the house. 

He layed her on the floor. He realized that she was shivering due to the icy cold weather. He immediately looked for some things. He took some tree branches that were there, and set them up on the floor in front of Riddhima. He saw a matchbox on a table over there, and set the branches on fire. He saw that the shivering had reduced, but it was still there.

" Mujhe Riddhima ke kapde utaar dene chahiye. Nahin toh usse thand lag jaayegi. " He looked for some clothes, but didn't see any. He saw some bed sheets there, and decided to use them. He first covered her, and then took off her clothes. He noticed that the shivering had stopped, and he sighed. 

" Main bhi kapde change kar leta hoon. " He went inside and wore a bed sheet around his waist. He came back, and sat in front of the fire, to receive the heat of the fire. 

He looked at Riddhima, and just got lost in her. He saw how innocent she looked while sleeping. Completely away from all the worries in the world. He couldn't believe that someone like Vivek would even try to hurt her. The mere thought of her being hurt by someone like Vivek, sent shivers down his spine. He closed his eyes, and swallowed the lump that formed in his throat. He frowned hearing some noise.

" N... nahin... p... please... m... m...mu... jhe... chh... chhod... do. " Armaan opened his eyes hearing Riddhima murmur things. He got up, and quickly went to her side. He tapped her cheeks slightly, to wake her up, but she kept murmuring things. She opened her eyes in horror, and sat up. She started to hit Armaan, thinking that he is Vivek.

" Chhodo mujhe! Chhodo! Mujhe jaane do. Chhod mujhe! " Riddhima kept hitting him, while he tried to stop her, but she wouldn't listen. He grabbed her arms, and pulled her close.

" Riddhima! " He watched as her expressions turned from shock to cryable. She hugged him tight, and so did Armaan. Riddhima cried bitterly, while Armaan planted several kisses on her ear, nape, and face. 

" Armaan... woh... woh Vivek... woh bohat bura hain. " She said between her sobs. She broke away from him, and looked at him. 

" Tumhe pata hain? Uss... ussne mujhe bohat maara. "