The Queen of Devuniean smiled at her mother before placing her own hand on the hand resting on her shoulder.

"She's right," Rhaenyra said, smiling at Maegora. "My son is lucky to have such a beautiful wife like you."

The young Targaryen wore a white, long-sleeved dress with black and gold patterns, along with a necklace given to her by her mother before her coronation.

The sweet moment between the three of them was soon interrupted when the guard knocked on the door, signaling the arrival of someone. 

Maegora looked towards the door of her chamber where Daemon entered. He wanted to be the one to walk her to Rhaenyra's son since Artemis unfortunately couldn't be there.

"Rhaella, Rhaenyra, go forward." Daemon said. "Everything is ready now."

The two sister walked out of the room, and Deamon approached Maegora.

"You look lovely." said the elder Targaryen.

"Thank you" smiled the younger.

"Are you ready?"

"I think so." She nodded.

Maegora slid her arm through his when he lifted it for her, then she began to walk with him. The walk was a bit slow, but she was happy to walk at any speed.

"I hope you know that you still haven't let me ride Caraxes." Maegora said to take her mind off the wedding for a while.

Daemon laughed a little, remembering the day he promised her that she could ride his dragon.

"Enjoy your day and then I'll actually let you fly with Caraxes."

Maegora nodded, her palms starting to sweat when the throne room doors came into sight.

At Daemon's command, the guards opened the doors, allowing all the lords and ladies to catch a glimpse of the Prince and Queen. Many traveled far to be here for this moment.

Time seemed to stand still as Maegora looked up from the path she was designed to go down and caught Jacaerys gaze that had not left her form since the door opened. At that moment, he came to the realization that he had never seen someone more beautiful and kinder than her.

As Maegora walked towards the brown haired boy, everyone around her bowed.

Meeting face to face took their breath away. Her eyes scanned his form, which was covered in red and black, with the Targaryen symbol on her chest.

None of them listened as the priest spoke. The Velaryon reached out to take her hand in his, running his thumb along the back, hoping to calm her nerves. He felt her hand tremble in his, causing him to give her a soft smile as he returned it.

Soon it was time for the vows that they would say to each other.

"The love of the Seven is holy and eternal, the source of life and love. We stand here tonight in thanks and praise to join two souls as one. And now for the vows." The priest announced to the room breaking them out of their trances.

"Father, smith, warrior, mother, maiden, crone, stranger."

"I am his and he is mine. From this day, till the end of my days."