We're kissing each other right now, passionately. It was a slow french kiss. I maybe not expert when it comes to relationship because I haven't tried one until this day but I know how to kiss. And i think, it just comes out naturally when you're already in this situation that I don't think that I wanted to stop anymore.

But, unfortunately.. it stopped. If we didn't, siguro nawalan na kami ng malay dahil sa kawalan ng hininga.

Our forehead touched and I could sense that we are both smiling genuinely towards each other right now. Our kiss, that was magical.

I peck her lips one more time before ilayo ang mukha ko sa kaniya, nasa unahan na ang tingin niya pero obvious na namumula siya or she's just being flattered again?

Ngayon lang nagsink-in sa 'kin ang lahat ng nangyari since earlier when we were just talking about the book that I gave to her and now, she's my girlfriend now, right? I'm not hallucinating 'di ba?

W-What are we now a-a--” There's a sudden knock on my car's door that  made my words interrupted.

I gave my girlfriend a quick look first as if asking her if it's just fine kung makikita na siya ang kasama ko sa kotse ko, she nods her head naman kaya in-open ko na ang windshield ng sasakyan and to my surprise.. It was Stacey who looks uneasy right now habang palipat-lipat ang tingin niya sa 'min ni Kat. Kat has the same reaction with Stacey.

I remain my expression unbothered before asking her calmly. “Is there a problem inside our company, Stace?

Gosh, hindi maalis sa utak ko na may nararamdaman din siya sa 'kin kaya evident sa expression ng mukha niya ngayon na she's hurt seeing us together ni Kat and inside the car pa talaga.

What if she's thinking na may ginawa kami, well.. meron naman talaga, Minty! Damn.

She's still able to shake her head “u-uh, n-no. I..I just noticed your car here but you're still not inside t-that's why..” She stuttered simula pa ng pagsasalita niya.

That's good to know, hmm, i'm going back na rin inside.” I said

W-We can go back together.” She suggested pero mas napansin ko ang pagbulong ni Kat sa passenger seat, I looked at her pero seryoso lang siyang nakatingin kay Stacey.

Su--” She interrupted me.

No.” Kat's eyebrow furrowed and it's really evident that she's not happy with that thought that I and Stacey were gonna come back inside the company together.

Kat?” I called her name carefully, I don't want her to feel offended.

No, I mean.. Can I have more minute to talk to my girlfriend, first?” My mouth went agape because of her serious remarks. Did she just..

I keep my face straight but i'm laughing mentally now dahil lang sa sinabi niya. Is she.. jealous with Stacey?

Tinignan ko ang reaction ni Stacey and there's so many emotions that's visible in her eyes right now. Mas lamang lang ang pagkagulat and disappointment?

Binalik ko ulit ang tingin ko kay Kat and bigla akong kinabahan dahil sa tingin niya kay Stace, that's when I realized na sila lang ang nagtitinginan na parang wala ako sa pagitan nilang dalawa. They're staring sternly at each other right now.