I left Philippines

Start from the beginning

"Yes" they said.

" Of course not!" I said.

"Awh our baby ting is jealous na" kuya Marco said.

"Really you have na?" I said and started to cry.

"Omygosh you two made her cry" kuya Mateo said.

"We are just joking baby ting, come here nga" kuya Manuel said while spreading his arm for hug.

"No, I all hate you!" I said annoyingly.

"Stop making jokes boys" mom said.

"Sorry baby ting" my three kuya's said.

I ignored them.

I don't want my kuya's to have gfs na because I always think that what If they don't have time for me na.

"Hey" kuya Marco said.

"Okay what do you want?" Kuya Manuel asked.

"Oh I want ice cream!" I said excitedly like nothing happened.

"Oh ice cream lang pala" kuya Marco said.

"Okay I tell the driver to go to target to buy you a ice cream" kuya Manuel said.

"Thank you all so much, I love you!!" I said and hugged them.

"You are always welcome baby ting, and don't worry if we have girlfriends na you're the first one to know" kuya Marco said.

"What if you don't have time on me na" I said.

"Of course not, we will always spend time together with our future gfs" kuya Mateo said.

"Nevermind people, mom can I use phone for like 1 hour lang?" I asked mom and do a puppy eyes.

"Stop looking ate me like that mariana alejandré Yildiz" mom said.

"Mom please...Clark and Feliz areessaging me and I think they are worried na also i want to call ate ellise, macy amd also Macy. I missed them kaya" I said.

"Okay Mariana but only use messenger not other socmed platforms na ha?" Mom said.

"Yes mom, and don't worry I don't want to scroll on IG or Twitter or even Facebook" I said.

Mom left and get my phone.

"Okay i have a meeting at 2:45 so I need to go my ting" kuya Manuel said and kissed my forehead.

"Me too, I need call Simon cause he's been calling me since yesterday pa" kuya Mateo said and also he kissed my forehead.

"I have to go baby ting, and don't worry I already texted the driver to buy your ice creams" kuya Marco said.

Ice creams?! What? Do you mean ice CREAM? hay nako si kuya talaga oh.

After they left mom arrived and handed me my phone then she excuse d her self to go to the list kitchen.

I went to messenger and called feliz.
On call.....

"Hello Feliz I missed you, and sorry for not going on the cafe when you and Clark arranged my cafe ha" I said on the phone by the way we only do call not video call because she can't see my condition right now.

"Ano kaba its okay, by the way how are you na. Bakit kaba biglang nawala" feliz asked.

"U-uhm atin atin lang to ha" I said.

"Okay what is it?" Feliz asked.

"Ay wait wag ka muna mag salit I add ko so clark para hindi kana mahirapan mag explain sa kanya" feliz said and added Clark to our call.