1

Im yasmine and soon my life changed in a flash.Just then I knew I was on the run with two men Ed and Al Elric.Me how did i get stuck with them well its a long story.I'm a mirical worker its a special type of alchmie......how I got it I have no clue.My sister is well she's dead so........ now i'm an only child.How she died its a vary vary long story i'd never tell anybody!Not even Alphonse and I trust him the most true fact.Ed is a wee bit short and a hot head but its adorable.Winry she doesn't like me much because she thinks i'm going to steal her man like I'm going to do that she is ,deadly she throws tools at people i'm scared that she's going to throw so many i'll die so I'm going to not going near Ed when i'm there.! thats what wrote in my diary which is almost always with me.I put down my diary and ran out the room I was in.I accidently ran into Ed knocking us down "sorry!" i said getting up
"be careful!" Ed yelled
"ok..."I say walking past him into the living room.I sat on the couch.Al sat next to me he was almost always happy.I wish I could be like that.I started to cry a little.Al insently noticed that I was crying "whats wrong Yasmine?"
"nothing"I said sniffiling.Al hugged me "when ever you want to tell me i'll be there to listen" he said
"  thanks Al i think it will be soon!"
I went back to my so called room and returned  back to my diary.I don't know if i should tell Ed that i'm scared of his girlfriend and i'm not going to Rock-Bell again.....sooner or later I will have to see her but not now she doesn't dress properly for Als' sake but she is a some what good mechanic.But i'm not letting her touch my auto-mail until she doesn't throw tools at me.Then I walked back out of my room with me diary close to my chest and sit by Al.I was really close to falling on All but I didn't.
"hey guys are you ready to go to Rock-Bell?!" Ed asked
"Why!? So you can see your girlfriend?" i joked
"No! I need work on my auto-mail....."Ed yelled
"fine but, you go there too much."
"well I guess I do."
"See." I said going to the kitchen starting to make cookies.I hummed jingle bells as I worked on the cookies.....After I was done Ed took two I took one.
"You have really good cooking Yasmin why don't you cook some of these when Al gets his body back!"
"Ed,I might not live to see that day"I say looking out the window
"why would you say that?!"
"because its true I am not  strong like you guys......Remember when you found me i was helpless and I still am."
"But thats something we fix remember you saved us and you're the reason we are still here......"
"well that's because I had to repay you."
"repay why repay?"
"It's a thing I have to do..."
"not anymore you are going to stay alive even if you don't want to do it for Al please."
"ok but i'm not making any promises."
"ok" thats where our conversation  ended I set off outside to get fresh air.A lady with black-ish purple hair walked up to me and asked "are you lost?"
"no." i answered coldly
"ok well do you want to walk with me?"
"no thank you......."
"are you sure!?" she said with a killers tone
"I said no!" I yelled
"okay then you will regret it" she said punching me in my torso.I let out a loud screech.
"Shut it brat!" she yelled kicking me in the ribs.
"Ed!"I yelled making a wall to separate me and the woman.Ed dashed out the door.
"Yasmine how did this happen!?"
"I-I don't know.. she asked me if I wanted to walk with her and i said no and she started to attack me..."
"lust why this she in this she isn't a chosen one."
"o she is now she's the last one the one that will die in the process the others might live to see the next day."
"why did you bring her into this!"
"she's the only miracle-worker in the world that's why."
Ed walked over to me and picked me up and got All "we need to find a new location."he said looking to nothingness "ok" I said crying a little I buried my face in Eds' chest.His heart beat was so fast he wasn't running was he scared?!soon I was past to Al.He was worried i could tell because my sister was like All yes she was a metal suit of armor.Even though he had no heartbeat I could feel it....
"sorry..." i whimpered
"it's ok....." Al responded aI always the one to end the conflict between all of us and I always well am in the middle of it all.We were in the middle of no where but i could see a old building and it was kinda hot too.
"Al can you put me down."
"uh sure" he replied setting me down.
"Thanks" I said cheerfully and started to walk.Then I saw more of the people like Lust.
"uh guys are there more people like lust?!"
"yea why?"
"uh they're in that building!" I said pointing to the building.
"oh crap we need to get away!" He yelled running and me and Al followed we ran acrossed a ever lasting dessert.
@Afew days@
We have been walking for about 4 days now my auto mail is now broken because we had to fight someone and he broke mine and I only have a automail leg and so Al and Ed are taking turns carrying me until we get to Wineries house. I left my diary at the house shoot well I guess I need a new one so I can write all this stuff down so we will remember our memories for everyone for us well i guess we won't remember the first half of our adventures. Soon we made it to Rockbell and Winry went straight for my broken auto mail leg as I screamed Ed dropped me (like as if I were a bomb) I  sat up to were my leg(the .a.m. one) would not hurt so badly. I stood up and hoped one one leg to the door though the house and ploped down on the couch so my automail leg can rest.Later Ed came back with his arm and leg repaired, and I'm almost dieing from the pain.As ed carryed me to Winry I was pouting the whole time she was fixing my leg.Now that I could walk I was fighting with Al and Ed soon we stoped because Winry threw a wrench at Ed so we sat inside for a while til we had to leave for the train so we can get somewhere safe. We lying down (ed) for rest so we could walk the extra mile.