Across from them, Aegon patted Lucerys shoulder before they were both fighting one another. Meanwhile, Ser Criston stood a bit beside Aemond as he instructed him to do stuff he wasn't doing, like moving his feet light and softening his knees, ignoring the frustrated grunts and expressions that the young Prince was currently making as he continued to swing the wooden sword.

After swinging his sword around against the dummy a couple of times, Aegon stopped for a moment as he looks up to see Maegora watching the boys. His lips turn to a quick smile as starts to approach the girl.

"Sweet Maegora, have you come to watch me find success during my practice?" Aegon playfully asks her, hinting his small admiration for her.

Before she could respond, Ser Criston alerts the young Prince while he turns back to the knight.

"I've won my first bout, Ser Criston. My opponent sues for mercy." Aegon comments.

Criston nods, shrugging. "You'll have a new opponent then, My Lord of the Straw. Let's see if you can touch me. You and your brother."

While the guard grabbed one of the many wooden swords, Aegon took a glance towards his brother with raised brows as Jacaerys and Lucerys walked off to the side.

Eventually, the sounds of the Targaryen brothers grunts could be heard as they tried to hit at Ser Criston, but he was one step ahead as he used one hand to swing the sword around, the other laying nicely behind his back.

Grunting, Aegon ran forward with his sword swinging, but Criston was able to push him towards Aemond, causing them to bump into each other as Aegon tried to regain his footing.

Unfortunately, neither of the Princes were able to hit at the guard as they now moved to stand where the other children were.

Maegora noticed Ser Harwin coming closer to the Velaryon boys, yet still keeping his distance. She watched as Ser Criston easily defended himself against the three boys, as they were nowhere near as good as him.

"Weapons up, boys. Give your enemies no quarter." Harwin instructs, making Criston stare at him. "It seems the younger boys could do better with a bit of your attention, Ser Criston."

"You question my method of instruction, Ser?"
Criston asks.

"I merely suggest that method be applied to all your pupils." Harwin replies just when Aegon pushed Lucerys to the side a bit.

"Very well. Jacaerys, come here." Criston commands, harshly taking ahold of the front of the boy's armor and pulling him forward. "You spar with Aegon. Eldest son against eldest son."

"That is hardly a fair match, Ser" Maegora exclaims as she looks to the older knight with anger and confusion. Ser Harwins nods in agreement.

"You've never seen a true battle, Princess. A fair match isn't something you should expect" Criston responds quickly.

Maegora gives the knight a rude look, before turning her attention to Jacaerys' as he looks over at Ser Harwin with a panicked expression while Aegon pats his nephew's shoulder.

When Criston gave the boys the go, Aegon had been the first to do something, swinging his sword forward as he rushed at his nephew, causing the younger Prince to stumble back. Ser Harwin was quick to pull Lucerys out of the way as the boys had moved in between them and Aemond.