chapter 1

3rd POV:

In the middle of a forest a large green and yellow rex awoke.

Buck: were, the hell am I?

He got up slowly and looked around for any familiar landmarks.

Buck: nope, I am Lost

He then began to walk around the forest ti try and find were he was and how he got there. As he walked he found a galli pack.

Buck: might as well

He crouched and stalked the Gallis till one looked away. He then charged out of the trees and grabed the Galli.

Buck: seems I was hungry

He then finnished the Galli and walked back into the forest to rest.

*timeskip

When Buck awoke he found himself in the forest, but it did not feel the same as before.

Buck: humans

He got up and walked to a patch of trees and hit something hard. While he was asleep he was moved to a paddock in the park.

TG: and this is our newest dinosaur, Buck the T Rex!!

Buck turned and found a group of humans looking at him. He walked up as close as he could.

TG: no worries just like in Rexies paddock the tunnel is made to be rex prof.

Buck was going to ram the tunnel till he heared a goat bleet. He turned and walked towards it only to find it chained.

Buck: sick humans want me to eat this?

He bent down and bit threw the chain letting the goat go. Two workers walked in to take the goat but Buck got in their was.

W1: wo!

W2: calm down!

The two left as Buck layed down, the goat  kept its distance but put Buck between it and the door.

TG: he was an original rex from Isla Sorna and he was found in a forest 8 miles away from the park, his mate has been seen but not been caught

Buck then layed back down as the goat layed next to him.

Timeskip

Buck: what the hell is that!?

He had heared a distant call that was of nothing he had ever heard.

Buck: to hell with it, I am to tired to worry.

He then layed down and fell asleep.