𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻 3, 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷

Mulai dari awal

A large witch in front of Y/N and Harry moved, and Y/N was able to read the sign next to the broom:

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖨𝖱𝖤𝖡𝖮𝖫𝖳

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝖾-𝗈𝖿-𝗍𝗁𝖾-𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆-𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽, 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗌𝗁, 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽-𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋. 𝖤𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖽𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝖾𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗒𝗇𝖺𝗆𝗂𝖼 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖻𝗈𝗅𝗍𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖻𝗈𝗅𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝟣𝟧𝟢 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝗎𝗆𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖡𝗋𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗆. 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍.

Price on request... Y/N didn't like to think how much gold the Firebolt would cost. She had never wanted anything as much in her whole life—but she and Harry had never lost a Quidditch match on their Nimbus Two Thousands, and what was the point in emptying their Gringotts vaults for two of the Firebolts, when they had very good brooms already? They didn't ask for the price, but they returned, almost every day after that, just to look at the Firebolts.

There were, however, things that they needed to buy. They went to the Apothecary to replenish their store of potions ingredients, and as their school robes were now several inches too short in the arm and leg (Y/N didn't notice this before, but Harry had grown quite a few inches taller than he was the year before), they visited Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions and bought new ones. Most of all, they had to buy their new schoolbooks, which would include those for their two new subjects, Care of Magical Creatures and Divination.

Y/N got a surprise as she and Harry looked in at the bookshop window. Instead of the usual display of gold-embossed spell books the size of paving slabs, there was a large iron cage behind the glass that held about a hundred copies of The Monster Book of Monsters. Torn pages were flying everywhere as the books grappled with each other, locked together in furious wrestling matches and snapping aggressively.

Harry and Y/N pulled their booklists out of their pockets and consulted them for the first time. The Monster Book of Monsters was listed as the required book for Care of Magical Creatures. Now they understood why Hagrid had said it would come in useful. Y/N felt relieved; she had been wondering whether Hagrid wanted help with some terrifying new pet.

As they entered Flourish and Blotts, the manager came hurrying toward them.

"Hogwarts?" he said abruptly. "Come to get your new books?"

"Yes," said Harry, "we need—"

"Get out of the way," said the manager impatiently, brushing them both aside. He drew on a pair of very thick gloves, picked up a large, knobby walking stick, and proceeded toward the door of the Monster Books' cage.