Grimace x Reader PART ONE

Part one...

Grimace was just about to finish his shift. That was, until, his eyes caught sight of somebody leaving the restaurant.

This 'somebody' was you.

The moment he laid eyes upon you, he swore he could feel his heart rebuilding after the destruction in his last relationship. You were special, there was something about you, something that probably should not ever be touched.

You were halfway through swinging the door open, until you felt the eyes on you. Slowly turning around, you lock eyes with Grimace.

That moment, when your eyes met, was possibly the moment you rediscovered true love. The gaze of two lovers, the vision was easy to see.

The subtle buzz of your phone in your pocket reminded you of the meeting you were just about to be late to.

Just in time you caught the door by its handle before it closed, giving Grimace one last longing look before turning away to exit the building.

-

Silently, you endured the awfully loud noise of the children you were taking care of. They ran and ran around the play place, making incomprehensible screeching noises like they were savages.

With a solemn shake of your head, you got up from your seat on the bench. You were getting a bit hungry just from watching the children.

With a Big Mac and fries in your hands, you sat back down.

You ate pretty quickly, the fries somehow disappearing within ten seconds of you eating. Your hands were a bit greasy, however. The grease wouldn't rub off even after you tried wiping it off on your clothes and with a napkin.

You decided finally that you should probably go wash your hands. Grabbing your phone, you headed to the bathroom.

Just as you were about to turn to enter the bathroom, there was a familiar purple sight.

As you tried to recall, someone bumped into you and you dropped your phone. With your greasy fingers, you attempted to catch it but you just simply failed.

Cursing yourself on the inside, you didn't notice the purple figure getting closer.

"Here, let me pick that up for you." Grimace's voice was smooth and enticing.

Your phone was handed back to you, it happened so quickly you barely could get a word out before Grimace continued walking.

You said it quickly. "Thank you!" It was a simple 'thank you', but you saw the slight smile as he walked away.

Maybe if you were just a little bit faster, maybe if you never dropped your phone, you could have at least talked to him. Or maybe have gotten his number. Too late now, you supposed.

At least, that's what you thought before you saw him sitting at the table right next to yours. He was just sitting there, yet you felt your heart skip a beat as you walked closer to your own table.

"G-grimace?" You questioned as you sat down slowly, your heart rate almost unhealthy at this point. He looked surprised to see you when he turned his head, and he let out a low chuckle.

"Hello," He moved to sit at your table, making you shift nervously, "I never did ask you for your name, did I?"

"I'm Y/N. I didn't expect to see you here.." You said, calming yourself down with a sip of your Coca cola.

Grimace laughed again, making you blush, but your inner self slapped you in the face. "I come here a lot."

'To a McDonalds..?' You wondered briefly, but maybe it was because he worked here. "Huh, it must be fun..."