Audition and meeting a boy

"Emersyn Wake up!!" I woke up to my brothers dreadful voice and a pillow to my head. "What do you want Lucas" I groaned while rubbing my eyes and sitting up in bed. "Did you forget about your audition today? You have 2 hours to get ready and get there!" 

"Huh? What audition?" I genuinely had no clue what he was talking about. "Oh, mom never told you? Well she signed you up for an audition for a new movie, so get up and get ready!" 

Lucas left my room and I was left alone on my bed wondering what just happen. Mom had the tendency to sign me up for auditions without consulting me first. Which managed to get me famous from this one TV series I did. I was the main characters bestfriend, and I was in basically every episode. 

My bestfriend who was also my bestfriend in the show is Scarlett Estevez. I called her after I chose what  I was going to wear and did my morning routine. "Hey Scar" "Hey Emmy, what's up?"

"My mom signed me up for another audition, I'm getting ready right now then I'm going to ask what it is." Scarlett and I talked for a while until I decided it was best to go and got dressed. 

I chose a casual outfit then walked downstairs to eat something quick

I chose a casual outfit then walked downstairs to eat something quick. "Hey Emmy" Mom greeted as I started pouring honeycomb cereal into a bowl and went to get milk from the fridge. "Hey mom. What's the movie I'm auditioning for?" After getting a spoon I sat down at the island and started eating. 

"It's called 'No Better Time Than Now'. It's about this man who has memories of his younger self and his first love, and then he runs into his first love in his later years and they get married. It's a emotional love movie." 

"Love movie? Who am I auditioning for then?" After finishing my cereal I rinsed off my bowl and went to sit back down. "You're auditioning for young Jenna, she is the first love." My mom was smiling the whole time so I didn't want to tell her that I didn't want to star in a love movie if I got the part. 

"Ok, well should we leave now?" I asked and my mom stood up and grabbed her purse. "Yes we should! And after we'll go get lunch at whatever place you choose!" I laughed as my mom was more excited than me and we went to the car.

Emmy.Miller.Official

Liked by scarlye07 and 58,124 others

Emmy.Miller.Official Another audition! Wish me luck! <3

view all 615 comments

I posted on Instagram and liked a couple of positive comments, and ignored the rude ones. "We're here Emmy!" My mom shook my arm and pointed to the building, she really is a child at heart I swear it.

I got in and my heart was beating really fast, sure I've done a lot of these but I still get nervous everytime. After getting my audition stuff I was walking to go sit down somewhere and practice. My mom was waiting in the car because she gets way to excited.

While trying to find a seat I accidently ran into someone, causing us both to topple over. "Shit, I'm sorry." I quickly got up and helped the person up. "It's fine I should've been paying attention. I'm Walker" He held out his hand and I was able to see who he was.

Walker Scobell? Why is he auditioning for this, there's way better movies he could be in with his looks, I mean he's cute and all but I don't fangirl over him every second of the day. "Emersyn" I shook his hand and he started talking.

"Who are you auditioning for? I've watched the shows you've been in and you have some real talent instead of being in this type of movie." I giggled as I was just thinking the same thing. "I could ask the same for you Mr. Scobell." I've watched the 2 movies he's been in and I was currently waiting for Percy Jackson series to come out so I can binge watch it.

"Anyway, my mom signed me up for it and I was told last minute. Also I'm auditioning for young Jenna I guess" I had to look at my paper again to see if I was correct and I was. "Oh well I'm auditioning for young Mason, so I hope to see you again." He smiled and then walked off since his name was called.

After about 30 minutes I felt good about everything and then my name was called. "Hello Emersyn Miller. Begin whenever you're ready" The lady smiled and I smiled back and got ready.

"That was amazing! Thank you so much Emersyn! Hopefully we see you again!" I said thank you, waved, then exited the room and building. My mom was where she dropped me off, playing candy crush on her phone.

I knocked on the window and she jumped then unlocked the door. "So how'd you do? Did you meet anybody? Did you make any friends?" Mom bombarded me with questions before I could even sit down and buckle.

"Mom chill a bit, you're acting as if this was my first day of school!" She started to drive off and I told her where I wanted to eat. "I did meet someone, and I think I did pretty good in the audition. She told me she hopes to see me again and that I did amazing." Mom parked and we walked inside, hoping not to get noticed by anyone, but I think I was fine because it was either old people or little kids there.

"That's great. But who did you meet?" My mom was super interested but I waited until we got our food to tell her. "You remember that movie, The Adam Project?" she nodded and I continued. "And Secret Headquarters" She shook her head. "Oh, well in the Adam's Project he played Adam." Mom's eyes went wide. "You met Ryan Reynolds?!" My mom practically yelled which made most people look at us. 

"What? No! Walker Scobell! Let me rephrase that, he played young Adam."

"Oh okay. Ryan Reynolds is better though" My mom stated as I rolled my eyes. "Just eat your food mom."