chapter 1, (The aftermath)

It was the day after ghosts faild mission, everyone was quiet not wanting to cross ghost as his facial expression was a dark one.

Ghost stepped out of the helicopter, everyone looking at him wanting to know exactly what happened on that horrible mission, "ghost what happened out there" a crew member asked, but a he was met with was ghosts cold dark eyes staring at him, it felt like knives digging into him.
No one dared to ask that question again in fear he might actually do something, that is until y/n showed up.

Price walked twards ghost with a folder in hand, with a slightly scared look on his face, "ghost, i want you to meet y/n, she will be training with you for the next mission" he said handing ghost the folder that contained your information.
Out from behind price, ghost saw y/n, he didn't even notice you where walking behind price you where so small.
You stuck your hand out for ghost as you introduce yourself, "hello, im y/n its very nice to meet you sir." You said as you stuck your hand out for him to shake, he was towering over you, looking down at you with a slight softness in his eyes but only for a split second before his eyes went back to the cold expression.
"Ghost" as ghost said that he stuck his hand out to shake yours, his hand completely engulfed yours, the size difference was scary.

"Please show y/n to the room where she will be staying." Price said walking away, waving behind him as he did so.
You looked at ghost as he started walking twards a building saying "follow me", his tone was bland, no emotion being shown.
You ran after him walking behind him, as your walking you begin to look him over, his muscles can be seen through his tactical gear, his hands big and muscular, his back muscles moving as he walked. You caught yourself staring not paying attention as you bump into ghost from behind.
"Ouch"  you said as you rubbed your head, you look up to see ghost looking at you.
"Are you ok" he said opening the door yo the building, "y-yes" you replied, embarrassed as you walked through the door that ghost has opened for you.

After walking through the hallway you pass a door, ghost points to it and says "thats my room if you need me im in there" you nod as you both continue walking, shortly after he opens another door "here's your room" he says as you walk through the door, carrying your belongings in a duffel bag, you set the bad down on the twin sized bed and thank him for showing you to your room. He replies saying the living room is just down the hall, you nod as he closes the door.

As you start to unpack your bag your mind drifts off to thinking about ghost, the images of his body, his figure flash through your mind. When you finish unpacking you head to the living room to check it out.

You walk through the doors and hear chatting, you look and see 3 men fighting over who will get the last slice of pizza, you walk over and awkwardly introduce yourself, "um hello" you say walking over rubbing the back of your neck, "im y/n", as you say this one of the men stand up and offer you his hand "im soap! And this is gaz and Alejandro!" Soap says shaking your hand, yoy where surprised at how happy they where.

You all sit on the couch talking while eating, suddenly the door opens and you see ghost walk in, you take note of what hes wearing, a black tank top and grey sweats, and a skull mask, not like the one he was wearing earlier, no this one was different definitely designed more for comfort than anything. You all watch as he grabs a water bottle and walkes off, probably back to his room, as he walks you cant help but look at his arms, how muscular and big they where.

As he leaves soap looks at you and says "you've met ghost i presume, you have to excuse his attitude, this last mission was....." soap says looking down a bit. You notice the others stay quiet, they all seem to have a sad look on their faces.
"What happened on the last mission?" You ask but they all stay quiet, a few moments pass as the silence grows louder, you say it doesn't matter and stand up, saying goodnight to the boys and head to your room. You walk around the corner and see ghost leaning against the wall, you jump a little not expecting to see him there.
You look at him walking up to him and saying goodnight as you walk by, "goodnight y/n" ghost says walking to his room across from where he was standing.

You think to yourself as you walk to your room, "did he wait there just so he could say goodnight to me?" You think as you enter your room and lay down on your bed.

~~~~~~~Time skip 3 weeks later~~~~~~~

As three weeks have past you had begun training with ghost and it wasn't going to well, youve always been skilled with a gun and as a medic but not as much with hand to hand combat.
Ghost has been training you in hand to hand combat but its not very easy, at least its not with him as your opponent,
As you train, he knocks you down and you groan with yet again another defeat.
You get back up and ready yourself again, as you notice hes distracted by soap and gaz play fighting you charge at him, as you run twards him he shifts his attention back to you and you notice this but theres no time to stop, youve fully committed to what your about to do.
Ghost stands his ground prepared for you to slam into him but is surprised when you go around him kicking his legs out from under him and push him to the ground, you swing yourself onto him to keep him down, pinning his arms to his side.
You yell throwing your arms up excited you had just won, not noticing ghost gripping your thighs holding them in place while he flips you over, now on top of you ghost pins your arms above your head.
You lay there shocked as to what just happened, he slightly laughs at your suprise and says "you have to be ready for anything, just because you knock and opponent to the ground doesn't mean you have won.....buttt in this case, ill let you have this win." You start to smile, then blush realizing hes still ontop of you holding your arms above your head.
"Um...ghost....m-my arms...." you say looking at him attempting to hide your blush.
He lets go getting off you apologizing for keeping you there so long.
Time passes as you to continue to train.

Its the final match and ghost decides to take it outside for some air since it had got quite crowded in the sparing room.
You both start training again and ghost is clearly not going easy, he tackles you to the ground.

You see ghost running twards you realizing that theres no time to move you brace for impact and when he tackels you, your arm had somehow gotten behind your back and as you fell being tackled by ghost you land on your arm, you hear a snap and feel a sharp pain as you yell grabbing your arm rolling onto your back, your eyes closed tight wincing in pain.
As ghost realizes what hes just done he gets off you and looks at you with fear in his eyes, "a-are you ok y/n!" He says kneeling down to you.
"N-no! I think my arm is broken" you say as tears run down your face, you sit up trying not to move your arm.
Ghost helps you up, helping you to the infirmary apologizing profusely on the way there.

AAAAAA first chapter done!
This is my first cod story so i hope you enjoy! Please leave some comments and tell me what you think!

Words: 1403

The Past जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें