2. Mr. OVERPROTECTIVE

I moved to downside and saw Mina and Jin kissing while Mina was sitting on Jin's lap and Jin's hand was on her bare back. I can't believe that she was upstairs when I was getting ready and now she is literally kissing my brother.
I coughed
They get to know what they were doing and Mina ran away from there while blushing hard. I just can't believe what i saw
Y/N: I hate her
Jin: You literally hate my every girlfriend
Y/N: I am going
Jin: At least have some waffles
Y/N: Bye Boyffy material
Jin:Oh-Ho. This girl
                     *Y/N's pov*
I entered the college and was amazed by how seeing how amazing it was. I was about to get in but suddenly I heard some voices from behind. Everyone was shouting and screaming '' Yaah, Tae-Tae, my hotie boy''. I was not getting it until I saw a boy coming out of a black ferrari wearing at peach coloured hoodie and black pants which was just looking cringe but somehow others girls were finding it cool. He looked around, every girl just wanted that he notice her but he ignored and moved aside. I find this thing cool now. He was crossing me but suddenly he stopped and looked at me. I was confuse but he winked at me and continued his steps. I was again amazed and every girl, literally every girl was like '' duh...... ''.
                    *Tae's Pov*
When I get out of the car every girl was starring at me and I find it non-funny. I ignored it and started walking but suddenly my eyes caught a girl fully covered in black, totally ignoring me but secretly having short looks on me also. I don't know what happened to me but I can easily love to say that I felt something. Something which hit the reality, which I was loving, Something in my stomach, I guess butterflies maybe, I dont know why but yes.....