Adventure P2 🍋

This part is going to be long so sorry in advance for the length. Maybe I'll do a part three but a deal is a deal. A lemon in this part coming right up.

Your POV

I hold him close hiding my moan. "You're enjoying this little surprise aren't you?" He says with a grin. "I am most definitely. You'll be sure to surprise me too I see." I say. "Oh, I've got a surprise for you as well." He says. He takes me to my bedroom and gently shuts the door, before looking me up and down. "You're one of those women who like to be in control, aren't you?" He says. "Not at all, another surprise. I like to be submissive...most of the time." I say.

"I can work with that, sweetheart." He says pushing me gently against the wall, pinning me there. "Let me see you put in the work then. Will you make me yours?" I ask. "You're already mine dear, I just have to make you realize it." He says leaning in starting to kiss my neck again. I let out out a gasp. "You like this already don't you? I'm going to leave a mark you're never going to forget." He says leaving a bite mark on my neck as he moves up to my face.

"Make no one mistake me as single." I say. "Good..." He says with a smirk getting close to my ear. "From this moment forward. You no longer belong to yourself, you belong to me." He says. "That sounds heavenly." I say. "It is, isn't it? You belong to me completely." He says kissing my neck again, leaving a series of bite marks as he continues.

I hold him close letting him mark me as he pleases. "Don't forget. You belong to me, and you'll do as I say. Do you understand?" He asks. "I do completely I'm submissive to you and you alone." I say.

"Good girl." He kisses my neck again, leaving one last bite mark. "Now go sit on the bed and wait for me." He says. I get on the bed and look at him as he smirks at me. "I'm sure you'll leave me begging for more." I say. "Depends on how well you behave." He says and undoes his shirt and tie, revealing his smooth muscular chest before getting on the bed.

I go to take my shirt off but he stops me. "Let me do all the work. I want to play with you just a bit." He says and uses his tie to blindfold me, before running one of his hands over my cheek.
"I'm curious about what you can feel without being able to see it, how you react just from my touch alone." He says. I shiver a bit as his fingers slide down slowly to the bottom of my shirt. "Oh, that's good... Now, let's see how you respond to this." He says slowly starting to kiss me again, his hand moving down my leg.

I bite my lip and squirm as the kiss gets deeper. "Mmmm You've got some nice reactions don't you, love?" He says then continues to kiss me, before slowly taking off the blindfold, letting me just see his face in the room lighting. Being this close to him makes him even more handsome. "You're so handsome." I say staring into his eyes admiring them. The way he looks at me makes me want to stare at them for days.

"And you're simply beautiful." He says. He keeps smiling as he starts to kiss me again, this time going a little further up my body. "Will you have your way with me?" I ask almost as if I were pleading. "You're mine now, are you not?" He says. "Ofcourse I am." I say. "Good." He says with a smile leaning back. He strokes my cheek looking at me like I'm his most prized possession.

He smiles, and kisses my neck, biting at my flesh. "You're so much fun, my love..." He says. "So are you~." I say. "I haven't had fun like this in a long time... Maybe even ever." He says leaning in kissing me. His fingers beginning to play with my hair.

"Who knew you'd make a lonely scientist so... excited." He says. "You've made me excited too. It can be lonely so very lonely." I say. "Well then, let's keep making each other excited then~" He says with a smirk, kissing me again. I'm too eager and needy. I press and move against him.

"Ah~ I wonder what you thought would happen after this~" He says with a chuckle. He pushes me against the bed and continues to kiss you. His hands begin to roam, finding their way down your body. We strip each other unable to wait any longer. He picks my hips up and puts them on his thighs not going in just yet.