𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐒

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

Primrose trailed behind everyone as they walked further into Eitri's workshop. Confusion continued to flow through her veins as she stared at the dwarf in front of her. Because of how urgent the situation was, the Quill woman never had a chance to ask how he knew her name. She knew that she had never met Eitri before in her entire life, so it had to be because of her father. Once again, everyone knew something about Jorvik except for Primrose. That thought alone was enough to make a wave of annoyance wash over the brunette woman, only for her to quickly force it away to focus on the situation at hand.

It wasn't long before they reached the end of the corridor, which seemed to be darker than the rest of the building. Primrose watched in awe as the machine in front of them lowered what looked like a metal box. That continued until the metallic object settled on the platform before steam emitted from the machine as it ascended into the air. Thor stared at the item in front of them with awe in his eyes while the Guardians studied it in confusion. None of them knew what to make of what was happening and were somewhat underwhelmed by what Eitri was showing them. However, Primrose didn't have the courage to question what was happening. Lucky for her, Rocket did.

"This is the plan? We're gonna hit him with a brick?" the raccoon questioned after looking up at Eitri with a hint of annoyance in his eyes.

"It's a mold. A king's weapon," the dwarf clarified as his attention moved to the Odinson man, only to find the Asgardian already staring back at him, "meant to be the greatest in Asgard. In theory, it could even summon the Bifrost."

Thor couldn't help but look back at the mold after listening to Eitri's explanation of what it contained. His eyes scanned over the object once again before his attention fell back on the dwarf. "Does it have a name?"

"Stormbreaker."

"That's a bit much," Rocket muttered under his breath, earning a nudge from Primrose in response.

"So how do we make it?" Thor questioned, drawing everyone's attention back to him before Eitri let out a long sigh.

"You'll have to restart the forge," the dwarf told them as he turned toward the large spherical object behind them, "awaken the heart of a dying star."

Primrose just stared at the dark star in front of her for a long moment before looking up at Eitri. "Is that even possible?"

Before the dwarf even had a chance to respond to the Quill woman, Thor began speaking. "Rabbit, fire up the pod."