As the ceremony progressed, Vivienne's heart was filled with happiness and a sense of fulfillment. She had not only survived this fantastical world but had played a vital role in shaping the course of events. The wedding had been a success, and her journey navigating the story was over.

But despite knowing that her time as a secretary was over, Vivienne didn't feel sad. Instead, she felt contentment and joy. She had made wonderful friends, helped create a beautiful wedding, and witnessed love bloom between two people destined to be together. And most importantly, she had found her own path to happiness.

As the crowd erupted into applause when the couple exchanged their vows, Vivienne smiled through her tears.

'It is finally over. I am finally free,' Vivienne thought with relief, 'My role is over.'

After the wedding vows, everyone gathered in the dining area to start eating. The royal couple went around greeting guests, engaging in small conversations as they enjoyed the festivities.

"Your Highness, would you like some water?" Vivienne asked Ava, holding a pitcher of water.

"Yes, please," Ava replied with a smile.

Vivienne poured water into Ava's glass and handed it to her. Ava thanked Vivienne and took a sip, relieved to quench her thirst after engaging in numerous conversations with the guests.

Suddenly, Ava started coughing uncontrollably after taking a sip of water and then collapsed to the floor.

"The crown princess has been poisoned!" someone from the crowd shouted in alarm.

"Block the entrance! Call the doctor, and secure the person responsible for giving Ava this water," the crown prince commanded urgently while embracing Ava, trying to hold back tears.

The palace guards immediately sprang into action, following the prince's orders, while Vivienne stood there in shock and fear, still held by one of the guards.

"I swear I had no idea there was anything wrong with the water," Vivienne protested, her voice trembling.

The crown prince's eyes narrowed as he assessed the situation, trying to make sense of what had just happened. His concern for Ava was evident, but he couldn't ignore the possibility that someone might have tried to harm her.

"I don't know if you're involved, but we'll get to the bottom of this," the crown prince said sternly, instructing the guards to take Vivienne to a holding area while they investigated the incident.

Vivienne's mind raced with confusion and disbelief. 'What is going on? I thought nothing bad would happen after the wedding. Isn't this supposed to be the happy ending scene?' she thought, feeling disoriented as the course of the story suddenly shifted.

As Vivienne was led away, her heart sank, knowing that her freedom had suddenly turned into a nightmare. She could only hope that the truth would come to light and that Ava would be safe.

In the holding area, Vivienne was left to her thoughts, wondering if there was something she had missed or if she had unintentionally played a role in the unfolding tragedy. She knew she needed to remain composed and find a way to prove her innocence, but the weight of the situation felt overwhelming.

Meanwhile, the palace guards, under the crown prince's direct orders, were conducting a thorough investigation. The atmosphere in the palace had turned tense as everyone searched for answers and hoped for Ava's recovery.

As time passed, Vivienne's anxiety grew, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of responsibility. She had always been dedicated to her role as a secretary, but now she felt like she was drowning in uncertainty and fear.