"Dirty Water and Leeches."

Seven grunted in pain as his body hit the walls of the pipe. His head throbbed and his fingers scrapped against the metal. Finally, he fell face-first into a pool of water. He pulled himself out, gasping for air. He coughed as his lungs burned. He took a breath, trying to slow down his heartbeat. As he began to relax, he took a look at his surroundings.

The water came up to his torso, but as he swam more the water only came up to his knees. There was a suitcase he could use to get out of here. He grabbed onto the handle of the suitcase and pulled it towards the wall. He climbed on top of it then jumped out.

He crawled through a hole in the wall, leading him to a dark room. There was a flashlight on the floor. Everywhere he looked, there was some kind of black liquid. On the walls, the floor, the ceiling. He remembered that the girl he saw earlier was holding a flashlight. Something must have happened to her.

He picked it up. He saw a small crack in the wall in front of him. He slipped through. His foot touched something cold. He looked down. There was water, but it only came up to his ankles. Above him where black worm-like figures. He couldn't tell what it was, but they seemed dead or sleeping.

As he began to walk, he noticed something moving in the water. The more it came closer, he realized. They were leeches. A lot of them. He jumped over it and immediately began to run. More kept coming, some of them falling off of the ceiling. Up ahead, he saw something he could use to climb.

He jumped onto it, gripping as tightly as he could. He nearly slipped. His heart skipped a beat. He looked down. The leeches hissed and groaned. He wasted no more time and quickly climbed out of there. He lifted himself up,  immediately falling onto his stomach. He needed to breathe.