Chapter 18~⁠♪

Start from the beginning

Well, it's surprising that you left a wild boar behind without being detected."

Taylor continued, "Young master Cale, this incident—"

But before Taylor could finish his sentence, Cale interrupted, "Beacrox."

Beacrox immediately responded, "Yes, young master?"

Cale said, "Looks like we'll be eating steak for breakfast."

Beacrox replied, "Once again, young master? I'm sure Lady Athanasia will like it."

Cale smiled at the thought of Athanasia enjoying her meal.

Taylor and Cage felt embarrassed by the misunderstanding and cleared their throats.

Cale explained, "We have someone in our party who delivers food for us."

Taylor asked, "Who is it?"

Cale replied, "He's shy, unlike his looks, so you will not be able to see him."

Taylor and Cage nodded, realizing their mistake. The attention then shifted to Athanasia

As Cale glanced at Athanasia approaching him, he greeted her with a warm smile, "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Hmm, good morning," Athanasia replied with a yawn, but her smile still adorned her face, "Yeah, I did sleep well, thank you."

Cale found Athanasia's slight drowsiness adorable

Taylor cough ruining the couple moment

Cale and Athanasia turned their attention to Taylor.

Taylor requested, "If it is okay with both of you, may we follow behind you?"

Cale responded with a smile, "Please feel free to do whatever is best for you

Cale responded with a smile, "Please feel free to do whatever is best for you."

Athanasia echoed his sentiment, "Please do whatever is best for you."

Taylor and Cage smiled gratefully at their response.

Taylor said, "Thank you. We will be under your care until we get close to the capital."

Athanasia smiled, looking forward to finally seeing Venion Ferious's face.