.

Jeongin felt a bit sad and frustrated. Unlike the others, he couldn't fully complete his bond until he's met his soulmate.

He was color blind since birth until he met the boys, it was an overwhelming experience but he was happy about it. But the issue now is that he didn't know what colour he was missing out on, because everywhere he looked, he saw all the colours.

He groaned in annoyance, trying to figure out what was missing. Not too long after, he ended up pouting and sulking in a corner, getting the attention of his soulmates.

"Innie? What's wrong?" Seungmin asked, approaching the youngest.

Instead of a proper response, he received a teary look from the man, looking up at him with an upset face.

"Oh Innie..." Changbin breathed out, sitting next to the sad boy.

"I'm sad...you guys can tell you're accepted and you've completed your bond and connection...I still have to wait until I actually meet her before I know anything..." He cried out, wiping his tears away.

The others simply listened to him rant on and on about how frustrated and upset he was feeling about the whole situation.

"You know...the concert is coming up, tomorrow...and she's going to be here, so you don't have to wait any longer afterwards, because she promised to meet us.." Chan said, hoping to reassure the younger.

"Mhm.." Jeongin sniffles slightly before turning away again, feeling slightly embarrassed about the whole situation. Just as he thought he could leave, Han and Felix wrapped him in a hug.

"Innie!" They exclaimed, rubbing their faces on his back.

"My poor baby!" Felix said, hugging the youngest.

"My poor love!" Han exclaimed, snuggling closer and ending up cuddling him.

"Really guys?"

"He doesn't like physical affection-"

"I do now-"

.

"So...now that you know who your soulmates are..are you going to go back with them?" Raya asked, she had an hour break so she went to visit her friend in the hospital.

Lani stayed quiet, that was something she'd been thinking about when she found out about it. Her soulmates are famous idols, if she goes with them, their schedules won't be the same and she wouldn't have a job there.

Sure she'd been planning to expand her business to go global since she finally had a good base to start, but she hadn't started yet.

"I don't know..." Australia is all she's ever known, she grew up here, only leaving to go check the places she wanted to build her business in.

Raya and Charysse looked at her as she began to zone out while thinking, it was obvious that their friend was struggling with this decision.

They wanted to be selfish and get her to stay with them, but they knew that their selfishness was the reason she's struggling so much. Besides, they couldn't bring themselves to get her to be apart from the people who are gonna love her and bring out the best in her.

Lani was always selfless in terms of life choices. All she's done was to build a dynasty for her friends to live in, a safe world her friends could live a life with only a few struggles. She threw away everything she knew and rushed into the real world years before them at age 15.

She dropped out of her school, got a job to survive when she was kicked out and began working her way up from there. A year later she got the building and equipment, installing everything by herself and designed the layout.

Half a year later she started the cafe, slowly getting more and more recognition. By the time she was seventeen she was successfully running the cafe on her own and started opening the restaurant.

At eighteen she finally got the place under her own name legally, got some of her friends to work with her and by then, she was already well known.

"Lani..you can go if you want..you've already done so much for us here, you deserve to be happy too." Charysse spoke.

Charysse was also kicked out, but when she was nineteen and still wanting to study to become a doctor. When she thought she was never gonna make it, Lani was quick to reach out to her, paying for her schoo fees and let her stay at her house until she got back to her feet.

All that time, Lani would make food for her, get materials for her to study well and overall looked after her like a guardian. Often she'd work overtime just to get whatever Charysse would need, even researching about things medical students would need.

"Yeah, plus, it would hurt to be away from them, you know?" Charysse laughs lightly.

"...I'll think about it.."

.

Jeongin sat on his bed, tomorrow is the concert and he was a bit nervous to meet her, would he even be able to see her properly after they said for her to wear a skzoo outfit?

Lee know saw the look on the younger face and quickly pulled out his phone, going to messages to talk to Lani.

'Hey, I know we said a skzoo, but can you make it Jeongins? He's been feeling down lately and we wanted to cheer him up' The message read.

'Sure thing!' She replied quickly. 'I've already got one so it would be easier i guess.'

A smile inched itself onto his face as he put the phone down. He was excited for tomorrow.