𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Mulai dari awal

"Yeah, well I'm not dumb enough to follow Buck's lead."

"Okay, what it bully buck day! Bobby Savanna's making fun of me!" Buck whined looking at Bobby who was watching them in hidden amusement.

"Savanna be nice to Buck he's sensitive." Bobby scolds.

"That being said Savanna is in charge, let's go!" Bobby added quickly clapping his hands.

"I'll see you soon." Eddie kissed Savanna's forehead following their captain.

• • •

Buck, Chimney, and Savanna were walking down what was once a neighborhood street but was now filled with mud to the rooftops "LAFD! Call out!" Savanna called out waiting a second for a response but got nothing.

"Guys," Chimney called getting their attention as he rushed over to a man in a v shape his abdomen covered in blood and he was completely motionless.

Chimney went to check his pulse while Buck and Savanna went to see if anyone was in the car next to him.

"I can't get a pulse." Chimney spoke shaking his head.

"Mark it and keep moving, like the chief said there's bound to be others." Buck spoke taking a deep breath as Savanna set down a marker.

"LAFD!" Buck yelled.

Savanna slowed down hearing a faint sound, chimney slowed next to her.

"LAFD!" Buck called out again as he continued to trek forward.

"Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa." Chim called making Buck stop.

"Do you hear that?" he asked as Savanna closed her eyes trying to pinpoint the sound.

"It sounds like a baby." She spoke her heart stopping.

"Oh, definitely a baby," Buck spoke as the wails got louder.

The three of them took off to where the sound was coming from, "It's under here." Chim announced as they reached the side of a house where debris was piled.

Tossing the rubble away the sound of the baby grew louder until they found the source. A baby monitor. "So where's the baby?" Savanna asked dread filling her at the thought of it being in one of these buried houses.

"So we have the receiver. Baby must be near the transmitter." Chim sighed.

"Too bad we can't just ping it or something, you know, like, uh, Find My Phone," Buck complained.

"Yeah, I don't think that's a thing." Savanna chuckled.

"Yeah, well, it should be." Buck frowned.

"Well, maybe you'll invent it for when I misplace my kid. You know it's gonna happen. I lose my phone at least three times a week." Savanna glanced at Buck who glanced at then they glanced at Chim, "I'm gonna call for backup. We need more people out here searching. Do we know which channel Mobile Command is on?" Chimney asked.

"Four I think," Savanna answered as the feedback squealed making Savanna wince.

"Not that one," Chimney noted.

"Wait, uh, g... go back." Buck stopped Chimney.

The receiver squealed again and a faint cry was heard, "Mudslide knocked out the power on the cell service. There shouldn't be any interference. So what's causing that feedback?" Buck asked glancing between the male and female paramedic.

"It's a battery-operated baby monitor." Savanna spoke.

"So what if we follow that feedback? Where it's loudest is probably where the transmitter is." Buck elaborated.