If got an idea. I'm going shopping.

I walk up to Connie's room, 'Hey I'm heading out-'

Conrad and that girl were making out.

'Ew, that's disgusting.' I say and cover my eyes.

'Now you know how I felt watching you and my brother kiss in the pool.' he says laughing.

'Not funny.' 'And it was a good kiss-' I tell him wanting to talk about that kiss but he interrupts me.

'Yup, too much information y/n, too much.' He says

'Hi, I'm Nicole.' The girl he's with says to me. She looks nice to be fair, just weird seeing her kiss my best friend's crush.

'Hii, I'm y/n, nice to meet you!'

'anyways, what were you saying?' Conrad asks.

'I said I'm heading out.'

'Where are you going?'

'Just Shopping.'

'Alright, be safe and call me if you need me.'

'Will do!' I say while walking out of his room and going outside ready to go shopping.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

I want to buy some cute new dresses and maybe a few more bikinis.

I walk into this store and immediately see stuff I need to have in my closet.

*an hour later*

Now I'm finished shopping but still bored. You know what, I'll go home and change into one of my new bikinis and surprise Jere at the pool. He wouldn't mind, would he?

After walking for a good 15 minutes I finally arrived at the beach house. I go up to my room and change. 

This is the bikini you're wearing but feel free to imagine anything ;)