I open my eyes, what time is it? I get my phone and see that it's 6 a.m. I never wake that o'clock. I get out of my bed and go to restroom. I want to wash my face.

I wash my face and change my clothes. Maybe taking a walk would be good. I left my room and go to elevator. I just hope to be alone. Just myself.

I get out frim elevator and leave the hotel. I will take a walk in the garden.

Few minutes later i see Dennis and Kevin. They stop when they see me. They come closer to me. "Morning sissy" Kevin say with a grin. "Goodmorning you two" i say and giggle. I cross my arms. "I never see you waking this time" Kevin says. That's true.

Kevin put his hand on Dennis' shoulder. "Did you miss her, mate?" he joked. Dennis laughs. "Actually i saw her yesterday, as lucky as I was to see her without her little boyfriend"

"He is older than you, remember" i say. "Sorry, he is 22 and i'm 20" he says while laughing. I put my hand on his shoulder. "And happy birthday, i would say that yesterday but i forgot, sorry" i say. "Thank you, where is my gift?"

"He said this to me also, never ask what he wants" Kevin says with a smirk. I laugh, "What should i buy for you" i ask with a smile. "You can come to party with me" i should know that he will say that.

"That's it? You wanted me to loan you my Mercedes 300SL, not fair" he says. "It isn't yours, it's mine, remember?" i say. I have a lot car in New York. But Kevin using them more than me. He rolls his eyes.

"Your car? I didn't know you're into cars" Dennis says. "Oh... she's into cars more than me. She has a collection" Kevin says. I chuckle.

I heard a notufication sound from my phone. I look at, it's from him.

- I want to leave early today, be ready in 7:30

What the hell? He knows i wake in that time. I'm sure that he saw me.

"What is he saying" Kevin ask with a serious face. "I should leave guys, i must be in paddock in 1 hours, see you there" i say and turn around for walk. 3 step later i hear Dennis saying "Text me for Sunday!"

I laugh, that would be enjoyable. I gonna go with him.

.

This time, we gonna be alone. Charles and Andrea not coming with us. I'm waiting him in lobby. Then i saw him coming. "Let's go, Lily" he says. We leave together and get in the car. He start to drive.

"I saw you with Hauger this morning" he says. See, i said, he texted me because he saw me with him. "Kevin was there also" i say and turn my face to his. He doesn't look at me. "Did you take a walk with him" he asks. First, i was alone, second it was not just him, Kevin was there also.

"Kinda" i say. "You were so happy talking" he says. He turns his face to me. Our eyes met again. "What were you talking about?" he asks. We broke up but he still wondering what am i doing. "Nothing special, yesterday was his birthday. I ask him what he wants from me" i say. "What he wanted?"

"Coming to party with him, if it is okay for you?" i say. "You know what, i thought about party and i'm coming and it is better if you go with me" he says. Of course he would want me to go with him. Why he would let me go with someone. "It's his birthday" i say.