🧸Climber x Reader Girl!!🧸

Includes; 🧸 fluff!! 🧸

It was an early morning when Climber had woken up, it was quite early in the morning, it got his clothes on and walked to y/n's room. They saw her still sleeping, so it decided to sit on the bed and wait for her to wake up. A few moments later and y/n finally woken up, "Climber? What are you doing up so early in the morning?" y/n yawned. "I- I though maybe we could go do something today! T- There's a Carnival today!" He stuttered a bit, hoping she'd take him. "A Carnival? Hm.. Alright, let me get ready, go wait in the living room." She smiled, giving Climber a light kiss on the lips before he left.

She put on her jeans, and a white t-shirt, then grabbed her bag. She walked out of her room to see Climber standing next to the front door, "Ready?" She asked. "O-o Of course!!" He jumped a bit excited. They both went out the front door and Climber looked around anxiously, "What's wrong, love?" She asked, "Just a little nervous, there- there's gonna be a lot a people there.." It stuttered. "Don't worry, we could hold hands if it would make you feel better!" She smiled softly, then Climber nodded smiling.

They got into y/n's car, and left to the Carnival. When they finally got there, Climber's eyes glew up seeing the games and rides. "Ah, we're finally here! Ready?" She yawned stretching. "Yes!" Climber hurried out of the car, then held y/n's hand excitedly. They went to get some tickets, "Okay, what ride or game would you like to go to first?" y/n asked. Climber pointed to a ride, it had a pirate like design, and looked like a ship! "Alright! Let's go!" y/n smiled.

After the ride, Climber felt dizzy, so y/n had gotten them some water, "You okay?" "Y-yeah! That was fun!" Climber smiled. After that, Climber and y/n went on a Ferris Wheel, Climber was really excited, since it loved Ferris Wheels!

After they got on, they made it to the top, Climber looked around, his eyes glew up he smiled, and pointed at a ride, "Look! That ride looks so cool! But look at that!" Climber talked a lot, y/n smiled, then gave Climber a light kiss on the cheek, Climber blushed, then smiled and kissed y/n on the cheek back.

After the Ferris Wheel they got on a couple more, Climber had so much fun, and so did y/n, after that they went home, Climber yawned, tired from all the excitement that went on. "Tired?" y/n tilted her head, smiling a bit. "Yeah, but I had so much fun at the fair with you!" Climbers eyes lit up. y/n smiled, she drove home, noticing Climber sleeping, she gave him a light kiss on his lips.

After they got home y/n carried Climber inside, Climber was light, so he was like a feather to her! y/n set him down on his bed, about to leave, but she felt something grab her hand, it was Climber, "Wait.. don't leave.." Climber looked at y/n with puppy eyes. y/n sighed, then smiled slightly, she nodded and went by his side, Climber hugged her tightly, falling asleep, she smiled falling asleep right after.

||RAAA THIS TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED.. ty for the suggestion:3 sorry it took so long.. but it's done now!
hope you enjoyed it:)||

words used: 595