Real Boyfriend

It all started with Lesley Vance's lie that she had a boyfriend.

So far, Lesley has always been a normal student—she comes to the campus, takes the classes, then goes straight home. Such a flat and boring life, for some people. Her friends actually wanted to hang out with her, but she rejected all of them, with the reason that she had a boyfriend and had to accompany him. The funny thing was, Lesley's friends all believed that she really had a boyfriend.

Little did they know, the boyfriend she meant was the handsome characters in anime.

Lesley's lie went well, at first. But it got to a point where she couldn't run away anymore. Miya Archer, one of her friends, asked her for a double date. Lesley was flustered, she could not refuse Miya's request. Out of desperation, she decided to use the services of a rented boyfriend. So here was Lesley Vance, with her rented boyfriend, Gossen.

"Should we play something?"

Gossen asked kindly. He glanced at his girlfriend, Lesley. That burgundy-haired girl just responded by staring back at Gossen, then alternately looking at Miya, and last but not least Alucard Hunter, Miya's boyfriend. "It's up to you. I'm fine with everything."

It was a sunny day on the weekend. They were on a double date that Miya had planned, at an amusement park. The four of them had fun together until it was late at night. Before leaving, Gossen requested to stop by the convenience store. Apparently, he bought some band-aids.

"What are the band-aids for?" Lesley asked in confusion. She was sitting on the bench in front of the convenience store.

"For you, of course."

A slight shock appeared in Lesley's eyes when Gossen knelt down and took off her high heels slowly. He put a band-aid on Lesley's feet, which had blisters from wearing high heels for too long. His movements were very gentle and careful, treating Lesley as if she was a fragile porcelain doll.

Seeing this cute scene in front of her, Miya whispered excitedly to her boyfriend, Alucard. "Look at them, Alu. Aren't they very sweet?"

Alucard followed Miya's gaze, and nodded in agreement. Miya continued to watch Gossen and Lesley's interactions with sparkling eyes. "Ah, how romantic. I'm a little jealous of them now."

And so, Lesley survived her lie.

---

For students who only came to take classes and then went home, someone's popularity meant nothing to them, including Lesley. She didn't know and also didn't want to know those popular people. Such a waste of time, she thought. But this time, Lesley was forced to know one of these popular people—ah, maybe it's better to call him the most famous person in the entire campus. She was dragged to the cafeteria by her friend Layla, because that twintail-haired girl wanted to see the figure of the infamous Gusion Paxley.

"Ley, look! That's Gusion! Oh my God, he is really handsome." Layla pointed at Gusion excitedly.

Lesley choked a little. "You already have Clint, right? Won't he get angry after seeing you glancing at another guy with sparkling eyes like that?"

"Sssh, my heart will always belong to Clint. But the sight of a handsome person before your eyes shouldn't be wasted, right?" Layla stuck out her tongue mischievously.

"I agree with Layla." Miya, who tagged along with Lesley and Layla nodded in approval. "But, wait. He kinda reminds me of someone. I think I've seen him elsewhere."

"Maybe it's just your feelings, Miya. You've also seen him a few times." Layla spoke casually.

"No. Even though he is Alucard's best friend, I've never talked to him. But somehow I feel a little familiar with this man, like I've interacted with him before."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 29, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Oneshoot [MLBB] | ENजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें