THREE. wax that damn mustache.

—— episode two

—— episode two. the heist.
part two.

❀❀❀

   IT WAS A NEW DAY. BRIGHT AND SUNNY.

     they were by a lake of trash.

"this is the north drain. it should've gotten washed into the gully. so if it got flushed out from this drain, it would've been pushed out to like—" jj was cut off by the brains of the group.

"somewhere in this trash." pope said, they were by a body of dirty water that was filled with trash. liamani made sure to wear the pair of shoes that she hated, some old new balances. she was dressed in an old acdc shirt that was cut into a crop-top and some old black biker shorts. and her clear glasses sat perfectly on her face.

kiara sighed heavily, "Oh my God. people who use plastic should be shot." liamani and gianina side-eyed each other knowing they were guilty of using plastic.

"okay, personally, I love plastic." J started, pulling some plastic bag, "use it everyday. love that stuff."

"okay, well, hopefully you recycle it and don't let it flush into the ocean." Kiara retorted, rolling her neck at the boy.

"if i don't see a recycling bin, then...hey." gia shrugged her shoulders, making Kiara give her a death glare. then pope's voice was heard.

"I thought you'd say something like that, so..." He held a roll of black trashbags, "trashbags." this gesture made Kiara smile, and made the other three want to vomit out their insides from the interaction.

"Did you just proactively protect the environment?" aw, cheesy shit.

"Maybe."