"Ohh!" You nodded in understanding.

"Thank you Grandmother." You thanked her as you stood up to bow graciously to receive the gift before she moved you to stand up and then sit down again.

"Now, there was once a point of contest for all of my Double Vizsla's ransom of a hundred times their family's weight in salt would be paid out. But since they were not held for ransom by the Black Wolf White Rock Clan, their ransom is now their full inheritance! Come, let them and their families come to be weighed." She decided before a special scale was brought out as your parents and your younger sisters were all weighed together before the sum of that weight times a hundred was awarded to their accounts. Then it was your older brother's turn and then Lilly's turn.

"Now, for my Double Vizsla Belladonna, the weight of your entire family." Jaseeneh insisted as she gestured to you and to the children you had adopted as well as to Zorroku as you were already in the process of taking Ori out of your sling. But instead, you, and all of your children and Zorroku even came to stand on that scale before it's total was allotted to you and to Zorroku- since he was seen as the father of the children you had adopted as it was put into a family joint account, while the High Lords of the banks notated that and made sure to assure you that the joint account would notate the names of all of your children, who at that point, got to have your name as their own as well as your title.

They gave you a new total for your checkbook and for Zorroku's account that he shared with you for Ori that now had the accounts of your children on it as well. Jaseeneh signed off on the accounts, her gold pen with its gold ink glittering in the light. As did her son, and her daughter in law before you both were presented with new checks, with your name and Zorroku's name on them that had been finished only the night before, as well as all of your children to receive their new permanent checks as your children.

You went ahead and put a thousand bricks into each child's account, since their own mothers had sold them for what was really ten bricks worth of goods, which you felt was a great insult to put a price on the priceless.

But even with such generosity, there was still, so much wealth left over.

You had been earning, as a Double Vizsla, a monthly stipend of 200 bricks of salt a month, for the last 18 years. Which gave you 43,200. Then you got a seasonal bonus of an additional 200 bricks every three months,. So an additional 800 bricks every year which gave you an additional 14,400. Which just those two factors gave you a total of 57,600. That was the moment you got it before you spent anything. But now that you were here and fully inherited, that allowance went up to 300 bricks a month regardless if you were in Avlar or not. And an additional thousand bricks for seasonal bonus a year.

But now, because of the battle, you now, in your own personal account, had 3 million from the bail alone. And then for your own ransom that Bully's Bitches "settled for" which was 2,850 each, which came to 8,550 bricks, plus Jaseeneh's rate of interest, which gave you a total of 15,390 bricks, for your own ransom paid out to them from your grandmother.

Not to mention the very salt you once paid for the sheep and goats. So now, you had a grand total, just in your personal account of 3.2 million bricks. And with one brick equalling 100 cubes- that was 3.2 billion cubes. That was so much more than you could ever hope to spend in a hundred lifetimes.

And because of the hundred times your weight of your original ransom, now applied to Zorroku and all of your kids. Especially since Zorroku was still in his armor and weapons, which were added to the weight too since he used them in the battle to fight beside you, that was another couple hundred thousand pounds all by itself because Zorroku's weapons were especially heavy and your brain hurt from totalling it all up as the High Lords of the banks seemed to calculate and add everything right there on the spot as you just sat there and looked at the total sheet rather numbly because it was just so...overwhelming.