"We're screwed."

"Totally."

"How are people going to react?" Hermione wondered out loud.

"I already know."

"How?" Hermione was curious.

"Did you see everyone in the Great Hall today? Or specifically, what they were doing?" Draco answered Hermione's question.

"Yes, but how exactly does that relate?" Hermione was starting to get irritated.

"They were betting on us, Hermione. I overheard a conversation at the Slytherin table." Draco said, which made Hermione's chocolate brown eyes widen considerably.

"What? Why?"

"Don't you see?" Draco's eyebrow furrowed, and he stepped closer to Hermione, standing closer to her. They faced each other. "They were betting on whether we would get together or not!"

"No," Hermione whispered, horrified that her fellow classmates were betting on her.

"Why? Do you regret that kiss? Because I sure as hell don't." Draco said.

"No, I don't regret the kiss, but-"

"Then why are you upset?" Draco tilted her chin up gently with his finger.

Hermione sighed. "I don't know, or why, or-" She whispered.

"Hermione?" Draco asked softly, getting closer to her.

"Hmm?"

"Shut up." Draco pressed his lips on hers, effectively silencing her. Hermione stood for a second, surprised, but moved quickly into the kiss. Draco placed his hands on the back of her neck, pulling her closer to him. Hermione put her hands on his broad shoulders. They deepened the kiss, then broke apart breathlessly.

"I should get back. My friends are going to be worried about me." Hermione stepped back from Draco.

"I'll walk you over to your table." Draco said.

"I don't need protection."

"I know you don't," Draco replied, hurriedly fixing what he just said. "But it would make me feel like a better person."

"Fine." Hermione said, giving in.

Draco opened the doors for Hermione who stepped through, giving a small smile to him.

Draco followed Hermione to her table, swiftly kissed her on the cheek, and left.

Hermione blushed. Everyone had seen that.

As the usual chatter in the hall started up again, Ginny slid over to Hermione again.

"Did you have another snog session again?" Ginny asked with interest.

"Ginny!" Hermione playfully pushed on Ginny's shoulder. "But we did, I guess."

Ginny gasped. "I knew it!"

Hermione blushed as Harry and Ron also stood up and sat next to her.

"I'm going to cut to the point," Harry said, addressing Hermione. "What's up with you and Malfoy?"

"Well, technically, I'm a Malfoy, too. But I guess that we like each other?" Hermione said, unsure.

"De 'erre? Bu' why?" Ron said, while he stuffed his mouth with eggs to the point where his mouth wouldn't close.

"Ron, don't speak while your mouth is full." Hermione reprimanded. "It's revolting."

Ron chewed, then swallowed, which took a surprisingly short amount of time, considering the incredibly large portion of food in his mouth. "I meant, 'The ferret? But why?'"

"Because, hmmm, it's not like we're married or anything." Hermione said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Good point." Ron said, oblivious to the tone of Hermione's voice.

"While you're questioning my love life, let me ask you about yours. Or are you too busy making out with someone and not telling me?" Hermione said.

Ron paled.

***

There you have it! Again, if I do not upload on time, forgive me and remember my whole issue. But don't stop reading, because there is going to be more Dramione feels that will leave you smiling like an idiot that needs to go to a mental hospital, or sobbing in front of your friends who will be awkwardly patting your back, trying to figure out what's wrong with your brain. Either way, it's going to have people seriously worrying about the state of your mental health.

Share this story! Let's get it to 2K by next week! I will personally reach out through my computer screen, and give you a big hug and a diamond bracelet! Just tell me what you want engraved into it! 😉💌

I LOVE YOU GUYZ!

VOMMENT!

PEWPEW!

BAI

-Jazzy <3 (Your BFF)