Fish vs Hosako II

Start from the beginning

Instead of keeping the heel hook in for long, I then mounted him with a lying bear hug. Then, I weaved my arm in front of his shoulder, dismount, and the locked in a neck crank.

What I'm doing is sometimes called a Stockade, as there is a Half-Nelson and a Power Half-Nelson where I can set up arm bars and rear naked chokes, which is want to do at the moment so his Fish's arms can never reach the ropes.

Yes, his legs might reach the ropes behind me, but I always keep myself aware of that possibly happening.

Eventually, Fish did put one of his legs on the bottom rope but I released as soon as the foot hit the bottom rope.

I backed away and I let Bobby get back to his feet, but as soon as stood up, I kicked his knee out from under him.

I pulled him in the middle of the ring, had him on his hands and knees, kneeled behind him, locked my arms around his waist, I moved slightly to the right, performed a Gotch Style Toe-Hold, and then I locked in the heel hook again on his left leg.

To make it even more painful for Bobby, I started clubbing his leg, hoping to make him submit.

If that's not enough, I then stood up and performed a half-crab, standing up. Bobby was reaching for the ropes and I was keeping a close eye on him.

I then decided to lock in the heel hook again, where Fish decided to lock in a heel hook of his own as he were kicking each other's heads in order to release the hold, but we rolled over and we reached to the bottom rope and move away from each other.

The crowd applauded as we managed to get back up and touch hands, see if we can make one of the other tap out.

We then moved our hands around, teasing each other to try and hold on to one of our wrists for a wristlock, which is essential for our ability to get into holds that can be utterly painful.

When I touched his hand for a wristlock, distracting him, I slapped the side of his head, knocking him down on his ass.

Fish was appalled by what I just did as I smiled and gestured him to come at me while the fans cheered and applauded.

Bobby got back up and I looked to kick him, but he held my leg, and chopped me, which didn't do anything to hurt me, but I was staggered a bit, going back into a corner, where Fish kept chopping me until I pushed him into the same corner that I was in and I chopped him, making him go down on his ass again.

I then pulled him over to the ropes, put one of his arms over the top rope, stepped halfway out of the ropes, and locked in the rope assisted armbreaker.

I was smiling at what I was doing to Bobby into the camera as I was really enjoying what I was doing.

When the ref counted to four, I immediately let go, landed on my feet, and pulled Fish out of the ring to have some fun with him.

I threw him into the ring post face first and then I looked to hurt him like I did to Strong last week by slamming his head onto the steel steps.

After that, I moved the steps a little bit, put Fish's arm behind the steps, stepped back, gesturing the fans to get loud and once I was far enough away, I ran and dropkicked the steps onto Bobby's arm!

He reached for it and was screaming in pain, just holding onto his arm.

The fans were loving what I was doing and I really enjoyed inflicting this pain onto Fish, the same goes for Strong.

Once I picked up Bobby, I threw him into the ring, and started stomping on that bad arm. He was holding onto it for dear life, but I spread his arm out, extended his hand, and then stomped on it as hard as I can!

Instead of wasting time, I put him in an armlock behind his back, making sure to crank it. After that, I extended his arm up and was pulling his fingers away and just performing small joint manipulation.

What I'm trying to do is see just how far I can go in hurting Bobby's bad arm and if he will tap at any moment.

I then laid him on his chest and held his arm up with both hands. Then, I fell backwards and did an arm breaker!

Bobby howled in pain as I was smiling with glee at what I was hearing.

I then sat him up, put his arm over his chest, ran to the ropes, and kicked the arm!

As I covered him, Bobby kicked out by extending his other arm, but I held onto his bad one, performing small joint manipulation for a couple seconds.

I then twist the wrist, bending it...

Crowd: Ooooh.

...bent his elbow...

Crowd: Ooooh!

...and pulled his arm back...

Crowd: OOOOH!

...as I heard Bobby just crying in agony!

After a while, he couldn't take it anymore and tapped out.

The bell rang as I threw his arm away and celebrated my victory as my theme played.

Announcer: Here is your winner by submission, "The Prodigy", REN HOSAKO!

I then smiled as my arm was raised and Adam Cole, Strong, who was bandaged up and had stitches on his head, O'Reily had to walk out and look so concerned for Fish that they didn't know what I planned on doing.

I put up two fingers and pointed at them, saying...

Me: それは2つ減りました!人が足りないよ、コール!来週、あの生意気な雌犬をこのリングに連れてきたほうがいいよ、だって私は彼の腕も折るつもりだから! (That's two down! You're running out of people, Cole! Next week, you better bring that ginger-headed bitch over to this ring, because I plan on breaking his arm too!)

I continued to smile at my opponent for Takeover: Tampa Bay, but little did I know, they were going to try and put me out of commission again.

Little did THEY know, I'm one step ahead of these dumb motherfuckers.