Movie Night

After An Ziyan went back to work, Maiding was cleaning up the dishes and set everything up. Though he was sad that An Ziyan had to leave so early for work, he was still excited enough for tonight as his husband promised him a movie night after so long. The stoic man had been so busy with his work lately that they could not even get a second to spend time with each other.

Though An Ziyan would compensate those missing times with quickies sometimes, but that's something he only did when he really needed it. And by that, I mean almost every single time he came home for lunch, which would be like once or twice a week. No lie over there.

It's a miracle he didn't do it today.

Anyways, when he was almost done setting the dinner table, the doorbell rang. He went to the door and opened it, thinking that it was the mailman or something cause his mom had told him earlier that day that she would send something for him. But instead, before he could even greet that person, he was handed two heavy shopping bags. He immediately went weak in the knees, being unable to hold up the bags properly.

"The things you asked for," Bai Xiaosi said in a tired, irritated tone.

Bia Xiaosi, their best friend of all time, An Ziyan's annoyingly best ex and Maiding's benefactor. And not to mention, the prettiest girl you could ever meet. I mean, it should be illegal to hold so many titles at once, but she does. And that too, with so much grace and beauty.

But right now, all she could think of was to strangle Maiding with her bare hands. He wanted to make this movie night special and so he woke Bai Xiaosi up from her power nap so that she could help him. And by help, I mean, do all the shopping for him while he set everything up inside the house.

Basically, he made the girl his personal labour for the day because 1, he made a deal with her last week over a bet and 2, he was being stingy with his money.

As always.

"Well, hello to you too, Xiaosi." Maiding said while carrying the bags and put them on the sofa.

"To hell with your hello! You bastard not only woke me up from my sleep, but also ruined a very important moment." Bai Xiaosi gave him the hardest glare she could muster.

"Well, we had a deal last week and you promised you'd do anything I wanted from you. What could be so bad about it?" Maiding smirked at her with a cheeky expression, which honestly looked quite beatable.

"What could be so bad about it? Like, bro I- you couldn't find a better time to do this?" She asked, almost yelling at him.

"Why are you yelling at me? And what possibly could be so important when you already said that you're done with your work this week and are on a paid leave?" Maiding frowned at her.

"Yeah, well, one of my daily activities during a break like this is taking a nap after a few orgasms and you ruined it for me," She said as if it was the most casual thing to discuss in the world.

Maiding nearly choked in his own spit as his eyes widened in embarrassment.

"Can you not say such disgusting things openly like this?" He said to her with a disgusted look.

"Umm hello, did you forget that you're about to do the very disgusting thing I mentioned tonight?" Maiding wanted nothing more than to rip her hair out.

"Nonsense! We're not doing anything of that sort," He said with an 'innocent' expression.

"Yeah right, the condoms and handcuffs lined up in your drawers are just showpieces." Bai Xiaosi said in a sarcastic way, making Maiding throw a pillow at her.

But before they could continue their banter, Maiding suddenly remembered to ask her a question, which was a bit serious.

"Hey, listen. Did you talk to your dad about it?" He asked in a softer tone.