❝︎CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 ━︎━︎ 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 ▌

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 ━︎━︎ 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 time for them to board the train, Juniper gave her mother a tight hug and a few more words of reassurance before getting on the train. As the train began to move, Ron quickly reached out the window and took his rat from his mother's hands. He'd almost forgotten Scabbers again.

Harry had quickly explained to the group how he had made his aunt blow up, but not as an explosion more so like a balloon and that she'd floated away. Juniper had gotten a good laugh out of that. "I didn't mean to blow her up. I just. . . I lost control."

"Brilliant," Ron chuckled.

"Honestly, Ron, Juniper, it's not funny." Hermione quickly chastised. "Harry was lucky to not be expelled."

"I was lucky not to be arrested, actually." Harry mumbled.

"Yes, that is true." Juniper nodded. "But you have to admit it's slightly funny."

"I still think it was brilliant." Ron agreed with Juniper.

They came to a cart that only had one person in it and Hermione sighed before nodding towards it. "Come on. Everywhere else is full." The man had a jacket covering his head, already fast asleep. Harry took a seat beside of the man whilst Ron, Hermione, and Juniper sat on the other side. Ron sat closest to the window, Juniper was in the middle, and Hermione was closest to the door.

"Who do you think that is?" Ron asked.

"Professor R. J. Lupin." Hermione said. Juniper immediately perked up.

"Do you know everything?" Ron asked with a scoff. He looked at Harry. "How is it that she knows everything?"

"It's on his suitcase, Ronald." Hermione sighed, pointing at the suitcase above.

"Oh."

Juniper had a wide, excited smile on her face causing the three to give her weird looks. She looked at Hermione with knowing eyes. "It's him, Hermione."

"Am I the only one who's lost?" Ron asked, looking at Harry who shook his head, not sure what was happening either.

Hermione looked at her before her eyes widened. "That's him? He's a Professor?"

"I didn't find out until this moment." Juniper was beaming with excitement now.

"Care to fill us in?" Ron asked.

"That's Remus Lupin." Juniper told the two boys. "That's my Uncle."

The group looked at him before Harry asked, "Do you think he's really asleep?"