I Don't know...

Vivaan.
(Always into his shell trying to Protect himself from getting hurt because of his past trauma. )

Horns were peeping. Vivaan parks the car in a middle of the way. Diya " Vivaan we are getting late don't stop the car " Vivaan said ' look Diya I want to talk, it's not going anywhere.

Diya , But Vivaan I love you....

No Diya it's not going anywhere I was telling you from the beginning...."But Vivaan we both can make it happen" Diya replied. Remember why we started and held his hand tightly.

(Diya wanted to show him all the world that he never saw. She was a fun loving girl who wanted to explore everything with him. She was always patience with him but she knew his past trauma is not letting her win....)

Vivaan look into my eyes I really love you and I need you.... Vivaan... Please say something.....

(He was disturbed.... His mind keeps telling him things that he's done.... He can't make up his mind for the final decision all he knows that I don't want to get hurt again... I'm tired of her cries... I'm fade up with her melodrama.... She's not right for me....)

Diya please don't say that I love you and I need you and also please don't force me to tell you that I love you back. I'm not able to make my mind whether I want to keep you or not. Diya we aren't good for each other please understand this.....looks outside the car while ignoring eye contact with her.

Big Pause....

Diya: Vivaan I'm sorry if I've hurted you but really I didn't mean to hurt you... I don't know what to say as you don't want me to tell you how much I love you.... If you want to breakup tell me...

Vivaan: Diya I love you too. I also want you but it seems like its not working out for me. I'm happy alone.