Episode:2 'Lost in the past.'

"wei ying is that you?.."

Lan wangji asked with tears in his eyes, xiao zhan looked at him in confusion.

"Brother wei..?"

Lan xichen asked, before xiao zhan could say something, yang yang and gong jun came infront of xiao zhan, seeing them the lan's were in shock.

"Leo, he's not bunny.."

Said gong jun, yang yang placed his hand on gong jun's shoulder and looked at wangji who was in shock.

"This is xiao zhan, my dad's nephew and my older cousin..he's not wei ying wangji.."

Said yang yang in sadness.

"What.."

Said wangji still not believing them, yang yang toke a long breath and looked at wangji again.

"He only looks like him but he's not wei ying.."

Said yang yang, a-yuan didn't care what the adult's were saying right now he ran towards xiao and hugged him.

"Come on strong gege, let's go to the hospital you're bledding.."

Said a-yuan, which catch everyone eye, they forgot that xiao zhan was bleeding badly and even xiao zhan didn't care about the wone..only a-yuan seemed to be worried more..

"Mm coming.."

Said xiao zhan, lan xichen walked towards xiao zhan looked at his arm.

"I need to take the bullet out soon or your condition might get bad.."

Said lan xichen, yang yang and gong jun helped xiao zhan get in the car, after a few minutes they reached gusu hospital it was not too far from that place. Lan xichen was right down some medicine's after taking out the bullet, lan xichen and lan qiren both are doctor's while only lan wangji was a police officer.

"Take a few days rest, make sure not to lift anything from that arm."

Said lan xichen.

"Mm."

Said xiao zhan, this made both lan xichen and lan wangji looked at eachother, after a few minutes lan wangji and lan xichen came out of xiao zhan's room, they were walking towards their uncle's office. Lan xichen looked at his brother who had his normal cold face, he gaved a light smile.

"Mister xiao zhan acts just like you wangji."

Said lan xichen letting out a slight laugh, wangji didn't say anything, lan xichen understood the reason why wangji didn't say anything. In lan qiren's office, lan wangji and lan xichen walked in seeing there uncle waiting for them.

"Uncle, we are here."

Said lan xichen giving a smile, lan qiren nodded and looked lan wangji.

"Wangji, I know what you are thinking xiao zhan being wei ying.."

Said lan qiren, lan wangji and lan xichen looked at their uncle.

"Uncle are you saying...?"

Asked lan xichen in suprise.

"It can be true..I did a medical check up of xiao zhan and have taken his blood samples, the report will come Tomorrow until that we need to have patiences specially you wangji.."

Said lan qiren, wangji nodded.

"But uncle we still need brother wei's blood sample tho..how are we gonna get that..?"

Asked lan xichen in worriedness, lan qiren looked at him.

"Xichen, you do remember the time when wei ying got injected in the stupid car race he did, that time I got some of his blood for checking if their was infaction, there is still some of his blood in the laboratory."

Said lan qiren, hearing this wangji had a slight smile on the Conner of his  lips, lan qiren and lan xichen also smiled seeing wangji smile. Wangji had stop smiling sences wei ying passed away, wangji still remember how he met him.

-flaseblack-

During his high school time, he heard their was a new student no one knew who he was, where he came from but his voice and face made everyone fall in love with him, a pure angle's voice and beauty like a women. But that was not the first time he met him, 2 days before, wangji, xichen and lan qiren went to the park early in the morning around 6:00 am mostly for exercises and running, after running about 10-11 rounds of the park, lan qiren sat on the banch while both lan wangji and lan xichen were standing beside him. But a shout gained their attention, the three looked at two running figures a women running after a men dressed in all black and having a bag in his hand.

"Wangji, xichen quickly catch him!"

Said lan qiren, both nodded and run after the men, when someone passed them running, it was a young boy, he catch the men and kicked on his leg making the men fall, the boy took the beg.

"Go find a better job mister."

Said the boy looking at the men, the men dressed in black run away, both lan brother's were looking at the young boy in suprise. The lady was coming slowly due to being tried after running after them, the young boy passed lan wangji and lan xichen, he walked towards the lady and handed her the bag.

"Be careful next time miss."

Said the young boy.

"Thankyou dear."

Said the lady while smiling and taking the bag from the boy's hand, he was about to leave when the lady shouted and asked.

"What's your name child?"

Asked the lady, the boy stopped and looked behind giving a bright smile.

"Wei ying!"

Said the boy and started running back, the lady started walking while saying.

"Such a sweet boy, his mother and father are very lucky."

Lan xichen, lan wangji and lan qiren were looking at him and the lady.

-end of flaseback-

Lan xichen looked at lan wangji who was peaceful sleeping.

"He fell asleep.."

Said lan xichen while smiling at his young brother sleeping, lan qiren smiled.

"Let him, he never makes time for himself, he needs rest."

Said lan qiren.

"Uncle do you really think that xiao zhan is wei ying?"

Asked lan xichen, lan qiren looked at lan xichen and smiled.

"I hope so..wangji and a-yuan needs him, both needs wei ying..we need wei ying..without him in the house for 4 years..was enough to break us all xichen.."

Said lan qiren, he looks at wangji and smiles.

"He's again..lost in the past.."

Said lan qiren.
______________________________________
Thankyou for reading
See you in episode:3
Bye for now!