ꜱʜɪᴇʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ ʜᴇᴄᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

"What is that?" Draco asks as he eyes the sleek black weapon.

"That is a pistol gun." Natasha pulls out her own pistol. "What does it do?" Draco asks curiously.

"This." Natasha points her gun to the ceiling and pulls the trigger. Many flinch as the sudden bang.

"That sounds very lethal." Remus mutters, still a bit shaken. "It is. Extremely lethal and deathly. Worse than a killing curse."

Some were more shake up then before when hearing this muggle device was more dangerous than a killing curse.

NICK FURY: So what? You're going to kill us now? I've had agents in the field around your territory for a while now. You had every opportunity to keep them hostage or pull the trigger but you didn't. Which I must thank you for.

ANDERSON: Yes, that is true. But I wanted you. I wasn't going to waste my god buckets for some agent. I wanted you on the other side. [He turns his gun to Fury.] And you brought your commander as a bonus.

AGENT HILL: So why not get it over with?"

ANDERSON: [Anderson smirks] With pleasure.

[Before he can pull the trigger gun automatically floats from his hand and high into the air, making everyone surprised]

ANDERSON: What the?

[All of Anderson's thugs pull out their guns and points it and any direction.]

[From behind the crates Euphoria hand her wand out and mutters another levitating charm]

EUPHORIA: Wingardium Leviosa.

[Every weapon that belonged to ANDERSON and his thugs floated high into the air. High enough for not to be able to reach]

[EUPHORIA then points her wand to Anderson and his thugs and mutters the full body-bind curse.]

EUPHORIA: Petrificus Totalus.

[One by one each of thugs fell petrified, Anderson being the last.]

[Nick and Hill turned their attentions to a dark corner, alarmed when they heard footsteps. Slowly Euphoria reveals herself with her wand pointing to Anderson. She walks over and unties Nick and Hill]

AGENT HILL: Who are you?

EUPHORIA: Euphoria Potter.

NICK FURY: You're a witch.

[Euphoria freezes upon hearing Fury]

"He knows! A muggle knows about us and it's all her fault!" Cho Chang points accusingly to Euphoria. Cries rang out across the Great Hall.

"We're exposed!"

"We need to Obliviate the muggles!"

"Euphoria Potter needs to be expelled!"

Lily and James shake their head. Euphoria just did underage magic in front of muggles, she should be expelled from Hogwarts and given a trial. They were ashamed to call her the Potter heiress.

Euphoria on the other hand sighs in annoyance. "Sorry to break it to you guys but the muggles know we've existed for a while now."

Cries in the Great Hall died down as everyone became confused. "What do you mean they know?" Lucious asks his favorite Potter.

She motions to the film.

EUPHORIA: How do you know?

NICK FURY: We know all about your kind Miss Potter. I work with the U.S government who also works with the Magical Congress of the United States of America or MACUSA, as well as the International Confederation of Wizards. I very well know about this Wizarding World Miss Potter.

EUPHORIA: Well in that case. [She points her want to Anderson and he thugs] Obliviate.

[Euphoria casts the memory charm to wipe their memories of this night]

"How were you not traced?" Professor McGonagall asks. Surely Euphoria would've been traced by the Ministry of Magic.

"I had a little inside help." Euphoria eyes a certain witch from the ministry

EUPHORIA: They're all yours now. If they ask what happen or don't remember anything just say you hit them really hard in the head.

[Nick smirks as Hill goes to cuff them.]

EUPHORIA: By the way, who are you?"

NICK FURY: Director Nick Fury.

AGENT HILL: Agent Maria Hill.

NICK FURY: From your accent I can tell you're not from around these parts.

EUPHORIA: British.

NICK FURY: Then I'm assuming your magical government is the Ministry of Magic. From what a few of my colleagues tell me they are the strictest when it comes to muggles finding out about magic.

EUPHORIA: [She nods] Technically I'm not supposed to be doing underage magic outside of school of in the presence of muggles. Can get expelled and held a trial for it.

NICK FURY: I can have a colleague of mine pull a few strings for me to make sure you don't get in trouble. Take it as a thank you for giving my agent and I another day to live.

EUPHORIA: [She shakes her head] Thanks for the offer but the Ministry of Magic isn't the easiest to bribe. But with a letter to an acquaintance of mine something can be arranged in my favor.

"And pray tell, who is this acquaintance of yours Miss Potter?" Cornelius Fudge pushes. He wanted to know who was on the side of the young Slytherin Potter instead of the ministry.

Euphoria doesn't answer and only smirks to Amelia Bones, who gives an almost unnoticeable smile.

NICK FURY: Well Miss Potter, if your ever in trouble and need back up call this number. [He hands Euphoria a white card with a umber on it]

[Euphoria flips the car over to see a black Eagle symbol with the word S.H.I.E.L.D under it]

The screen goes black.

"What's SHIELD?" Luna Lovegood asks in her dreamy voice. "SHIELD is a government agency that handles world threatening events or un-worldly circumstances. Ones normal governments can't handle." Clint answers.

"So that's how you met Nick and Maria." Natasha turns to Euphoria. Euphoria nods. "No wonder Fury and Hill like you the most."

Meanwhile a few of the witches and wizards were on edge. Muggles knew about the Wizarding World, more then ever.

The screen turns back on with the title of the first film.

'The Avengers'
✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

A/N: Hey my lovelies! So this is how Nick, Maria, and Euphoria meet and how Euphoria knows about SHIELD. Little explanation on the small Euphoria and Amelia Bones moment. Amelia was taking her niece Susan Bones around Diagon Alley one day when someone tried to rob them and Euphoria stopped them. Amelia owed Euphoria a life debt since then. That's all for now. Onto the first movie!