Chapter 14 - Goenka on fear

Začít od začátku

Teja " Saira baby, what will Cat say "

Saira " meowww "
She made the sound making everyone laugh.

Teja " that's right my girl, then how will dog sound "

Saira " vuww vuww "
She barked like dog and Karan kissed her cheeks bcoz of her cuteness.

Teja " So listen to the sound now and tell me, is that a cat or dog "

She looked at the video keenly and the dog was barking, she made " vuww vuw " sound. 

Karan " so it's a "

Saira " Dogggg "

Karan clapped his hands and om looked at the family in amusement.

Saira " sonnuuu it's dog "

Om " yeah I was the one saying its a cat na "

She pouted trying to melt him and he did in fraction of second making her smile widely. 

Their sweet moments were interrupted by a bang, the door opened wide and Goenka entered angrily ,followed by his security who were trying to stop him.

Goenka " How dare you to do this "

He throwed the paper at him and karan smirked. Om signalled teju to take saira out and she obliged.

.....................................................................

Karan " I m sorry Mr. Goenka, I think you r restricted to enter this building, I hope u know that KK empires have withdraw their shares from Goenka Industries and also, you have no alliance with this empire anymore, so excuse us. We have more work "

He stepped ahead but Goenka stood in front of him blocking his way.

Goenka " Dont mess with me karan, you dont know what all I can do. I can make your empire go down in a fraction of second "

Karan " Bring it on, I have many big issues to deal with. You r just a bug to me, don't mess with me Goenka, you actually don't know who I am. I am not like my father, what do you think, you think I don't know that you have spies around, you have your men working in my company, stealing my designs and my projects, I know every damn thing about you. I know what you do apart from you business, I know you go to strip club every Friday to have fun at midnight that you own and I know how much of a bastard you are that you sell illegal products underworld. Not only that I know, I have proof for all these, if I release all that, you will be left alone in the road, your family will spit in your face and the shares will go down in a second. You will left without a single penny and family. Don't forget that you already in 100 crores debt, you have invested in a project which is finanaced by Kundrra Empire. I won't think a second to destroy you, so better your shit in your pocket and don't come in my way "

Goenka " Are u threatening me karan, I won't do anything to you, but I will snatch the precious possession of yours which will make you ... "

His voice were stuck as he saw the huge pistol in his throat. Karan stood in front of him with a pistol aiming at his throat and his eyes were fury as red.

Karan " Dare to touch my girl, I won't think twice to finish you here "

Goenka felt his palm sweating and he was traumatized,  karan traced the pistol on his cheeks " when I said you dont know me , you don't. I won't think before slitting your throat apart and see you die infront of me , so be a good boy and leave my building right now... Get out "

" Get out " came in a loud voice and Goenka walked outside hastily, he was still shaken by seeing karan like that.

He kept his pistol inside his blazer and om smirked " That was a nice shoe, I thought he would pee in his pants rights here "