Invitation ~ Chapter 21

Start from the beginning

Niki - " That's right we were fooled by him too." *he said with small pout displayed on his face with guilt written on it*

Jake - " Sunoo-ya, if we knew about that before then i swear to god we would have stopped you from moving next to their apartment or getting close to him. We were surprised too."

Sunoo - " And what about his parents death? You all knew that right?."

They all looked at eachother before nodding their head together again looking down with guilt and that scary night incident filled inside their heart.

Sunoo - " How? Why you never stopped him? You guys were friends right? How come you never noticed his odd behaviour?"

Sunghoon - " We know that we didn't stopped him, but until we realised that it was already too late."

Jake - " We were debted to him and our families too. We couldn't do anything."

Sunoo - "Anyone care to explain what actually happened in the past. And don't you all dare to lie again. *he crossed his leg and folded his arms across his chest.*

Jay explained.

PAST ~

Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Jungwon and Niki's dad used to work with Heeseung's dad in the same company yet they all used to struggle financially, their families were not financially stable unlike Heeseung's. They didn't had a very high position in that company.

Those 5 boys dad's told them to be friends with Heeseung on school. They did the same as they were just kids and excited to make a new friend plus Heeseung was good to them, he treated them like a family. As time went by and they grew up, everyone noticed the sudden change in Heeseung's behaviour. He would sit silently alone staring at his notebook, he stopped playing with them, sometimes he would talk like some mature person and tell them how his mom and dad used to beat him and how he wants them dead. No one took him seriously until one day the news came that Heeseung's dad died of cardiac arrest.

Being a good friend of him they went to the funeral with their dads, saw his mom balling her eyes out at the sudden death of her husband. But him and his brother stood there looking like they have no remorse towards their dad's death. Those 5 boys saw Heeseung smiling that day and greeting them in funeral hall with happy expression. Many thought maybe he is in shock but only he knew how happy he was.

His dad died when Heeseung was only 13.
1 year after his dad's death when Heeseung was about to turn 14 he invited them to this mansion one day before his bday which is October 14. Everyone thought maybe he wants to celebrate it together with them, all of them decided to stay overnight with him and then celebrate his birthday next day together.

October 14~ 9 p.m.

Heeseung and other's started to play games together and got bored while playing in the room so Heeseung gave them idea to play Hide & Seek. Everyone agreed as his house was basically a mansion, it does have a lot of space to hide. They all gathered in the hall, Heeseung was the seeker and he had to find hiders. He stood in the hall counting to 50 until everyone hid in the mansion.

He shouted that he is going to find them, 20 minutes passed but no traces of Heeseung looking for anyone of them could be heard. The boys were hiding close to eachother. Jay being the oldest one among all of them he called everyone out and thought maybe Heeseung went out of the mansion in the garden looking for them. They all followed Jay to the garden walking behind him. As they came out of the mansion, Jay heard a loud thud voice outside of the mansion. He looked back and saw Heeseung's Mom laying on the floor in the pool of blood, he immediately told his friends to not look back even though others didn't looked back Jungwon being a curious cat, he did looked back.