❝︎CHAPTER TWENTY❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 ━︎━︎ 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 for what felt like hours trying to wedge the rocks out of the way but eventually she gave up, sitting on the floor as Ron took his turn to try and free the rocks. A huff fell from her lips as she sat there. Worry was filling her stomach as she anxiously waited for Harry to come back, hopefully with a young Ginny Weasley following suit. Juniper stood up and placed her hands on her hips, they almost had a hole big enough for Juniper to crawl through. She grabbed her wand, looking at it for a moment before making eye contact with Ron. Quickly, Ron took a few steps back and Juniper held out her wand and sent a spell towards the rocks causing them to go flying.

     "Why didn't I think of that sooner?" Juniper asked, putting her wand back in her pocket.

     "I don't know, but at least you thought of it." Ron said before turning towards Lockheart who was beginning to wake up again. "Oh no, not him again. If Harry doesn't hurry up, we might give him permanent brain damage from how many times we've knocked him out."

     "I wouldn't mind giving him permanent brain damage." Juniper said with the shrug of her shoulders.

     "Maybe you have a little bit of Slytherin in you after all. . ." Ron mumbled and Juniper had to bite back her amusement. The sound of a bird cawing grabbed their attention. The two stopped, turning their heads to see a phoenix flying towards them and in tow was Harry with Ginny right beside him.

As soon as they made their way through the giant hole Juniper had managed to make, Ginny was quick to run to her older brother, throwing herself into his arms. Ron didn't hesitate to hug his sister back. They may argue like crazy but Ginny was his blood, his little sister, and he had been simmering in worry since he had discovered she'd been taken.

     Juniper smiled at Harry as she quickly pulled him into a hug and Harry didn't hesitate to hug her back. "I'm glad you're alright," Juniper whispered. She didn't realize how terrified she was of loosing him until she wasn't able to get to him. Harry was her god-sibling, but Juniper was quickly starting to see him as her real blood related family. She wished he could stay with her and her mother. Maybe over the summer break she could convince her mother to try and get him under their care.

The two pulled away and Harry offered her a reassuring smile and nod before he and Ron hugged each other. Lockheart's voice grabbed their attention and the three of them sighed whilst Ginny looked at the teacher with awe and pure confusion. The phoenix, who Harry informed them was Dumbledore's bird cawed and grabbed onto Lockheart and starting pulling him into the air. Ron grabbed his foot, Harry grabbed Ron, Juniper grabbed Harry, and then Ginny held on to Juniper like her life depended on it and Juniper kept a secure arm around the young redhead's shoulder.